So what did you do with your truck today?

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I drove over to my garage to unload the wood from last Saturday out of the trailer. First, I had to move some wood that's about ready to burn. Then I had to stack the fresh cut wood around my storage shed. Of course, during all of that, I had to play with my new splitting wedge and talk to the neighbor who lives on the south side of my garage since I hadn't seen him in a while. What wood was already dead, went straight from the trailer to the truck bed to go back home with me because why not?.

Attachments

• 102_4275.JPG
    102_4275.JPG
    403.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 102_4278.JPG
    102_4278.JPG
    498.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 102_4281.JPG
    102_4281.JPG
    193.7 KB · Views: 8

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drove over to my garage to unload the wood from last Saturday out of the trailer. First, I had to move some wood that's about ready to burn. Then I had to stack the fresh cut wood around my storage shed. Of course, during all of that, I had to play with my new splitting wedge and talk to the neighbor who lives on the south side of my garage since I hadn't seen him in a while. What wood was already dead, went straight from the trailer to the truck bed to go back home with me because why not?.
Where's your log splitter? We had our first fire in the stove this morning.

Cant Write

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should have taken a photo, killed 2 mice squatting in my van.

Killed 9 of those vagrants so far!!!

Caught one alive the other day stuck in the trap with his leg broken. Shaking and scared he was hiding under the driver’s seat. Almost felt bad for the little fella.

But since the birds (assumption) have eaten every one, I made bird food out of him too.

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should have taken a photo, killed 2 mice squatting in my van.

Killed 9 of those vagrants so far!!!

Caught one alive the other day stuck in the trap with his leg broken. Shaking and scared he was hiding under the driver’s seat. Almost felt bad for the little fella.

But since the birds (assumption) have eaten every one, I made bird food out of him too.
....got cats?....

The_Josh_Bear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ol' One-Ton ran over The Girl's welding helmet...one of them...

Fortunately it was not the one that had all of the adjustments...

(Sigh...) I had something to do with it...

When I write a book that advises kids what NOT to do in their lifetime...

Putting ANYTHING on the roof of your vehicle is going to be one of the chapters...

Gets me every time....
Ha, yep I've never understood why people put stuff up there having seen so many items along for a short ride as they drive away in a parking lot, etc. So of course whenever I actually *do it myself* I forget something is up top about 50% of the time. Thankfully that hasn't been more than a handful of times.
One time at a very slow metered on ramp light I saw a guy 3 cars up with a fancy new cell phone on top of his car.
I parked and ran up to help him. Of course every person around me is thinking I'm going to stab this guy to death or something, so many worried looks. And of course he about jumps out of his skin when I tap on his window. Then as I go back everyone that was so worried is now smiling at me. :D

KansasIDI

Hopelessly addicted to IDIs
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ha, yep I've never understood why people put stuff up there having seen so many items along for a short ride as they drive away in a parking lot, etc. So of course whenever I actually *do it myself* I forget something is up top about 50% of the time. Thankfully that hasn't been more than a handful of times.
One time at a very slow metered on ramp light I saw a guy 3 cars up with a fancy new cell phone on top of his car.
I parked and ran up to help him. Of course every person around me is thinking I'm going to stab this guy to death or something, so many worried looks. And of course he about jumps out of his skin when I tap on his window. Then as I go back everyone that was so worried is now smiling at me. :D
Have done similar, someone left a computer bag on top of their Tacoma

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
This is kind of a two parter. First, I found another thing to add to the list of "what is my IDI powered truck good for?" A dirt packer!
Afterward, I was feeling entirely too cocky so I decided to try out my new toy (splitting wedge) on a piece of the locust that was still growing about three weeks ago. I must not have been aiming quite squarely because a could of good hits later, the wedge came flying out, hit me, and left me singing soprano for a while. As I was sitting there, on the tailgate of my trailer, contemplating life, I came to a couple of conclusions.
1) Playing around with that thing isn't as much fun as I thought it was last night.
and
2) It was time to go home. Needless to say, I made it home at least an hour earlier than I did last night.

Attachments

• 102_4282.JPG
    102_4282.JPG
    433.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 102_4283.JPG
    102_4283.JPG
    496.5 KB · Views: 10

Cant Write

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Equation..... Cats = Lights + Traps

So I have ....

You must be registered for see images attach

They are getting smaller though LOL

The Offering.....

ROCK HARVEY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I decided to tackle my floor pans before they start salting the roads again here in Ohio. Here’s a before and after of the driver’s side. I’m also installing sound deadening, new carpet, and door weatherstrip. Maybe now I’ll be able to hear the radio!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7