So what did you do with your truck today?

Cant Write

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do the lights help bring the mice in? I thought it would keep them away.
I put the lights in to deter any new squatters.

The PB laced traps help kill the squatters already in place.

I tried to evict them, but they said they are still hanging onto their rights’ during Covid. That and they won’t sign anything siting they lack opposable thumbs!! :rotflmao

ROCK HARVEY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey nice work! WOW that floor was bad... salt or no salt, you were about to pull a Fred Flintstone in your bricknose! Looks great now brother

I didn’t realize it was as bad as it was. I ended up having to rebuild most of the cab mount, inner pillar, and inner rocker as well as the floor pans. The seam sealer in my cowl and drip rails was cracked and letting water drip down under the dash and inside the front and rear pillars. Not good!

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Equation..... Cats = Lights + Traps

So I have ....

You must be registered for see images attach

They are getting smaller though LOL

The Offering.....

You must be registered for see images attach
Your equasion might be correct in some circles, but my observation has been:

Boy cats + girl cats = cats

I understand that that might not be politically correct these days, but it's been that way for a few thousand years.

Cant Write

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your equasion might be correct in some circles, but my observation has been:

Boy cats + girl cats = cats

I understand that that might not be politically correct these days, but it's been that way for a few thousand years.
Wait wait wait!!!!

Two different sides of the coin!! Your are talking about the equation of LIFE!!! :love:

I’m talking about the equation of DEATH!!! :shoot:

oh and the other equation...
Like + Like = Error (like trying to divide by 0) :idiot:

KansasIDI

Hopelessly addicted to IDIs
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hauled hay. 80 on a trailer, not a big load. Friend has a 95 PSD, souped up, and he pulled 80 on a similar trailer. I actually kept up with him no problem. My EGTs were way higher than his though.

His truck quit running the other day, rescuing a 460. Thought FICM died, turned out to just be a fuse I guess… I wasn’t involved in that part so I don’t know the full story…

Aaand I pulled a dum dum.
I was tightening the rocker arm bolts, at my buddies place in Manhattan. He let me borrow a torque wrench. It turned out to be faulty. I thought something seemed off, but after a bit of stuttering at myself, I decided to just torque it down. Big mistake. Broke the bolt…

Didn’t get rid of the ticking noise…

But, I got the broken part out, no issue.

No parts stores in Manhattan had the right bolt

So my buddy hauled me to Wilsey and back in his 95 Powerstroke, so I could get a damn bolt!

And Safelite won’t return my call, I need a new windshield.

Last edited:

KansasIDI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
But, punch in for a 96 instead of an 86, and all good. Got an email within seconds that way. Are there any differences between the two windshields? I know they swap, just don’t know if the VIN plate lines up. But door has the VIN.

If the windshields are the same, then Safelite is dumb basterds. This is the kinda stuff that just ****** me off…

Rdnck84_03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The windshield is the same except that the newer one hides the vin# on the bullnose, I had to pull the dash pad so I could get a vin inspection when I put my 82 on the road.

Also on your description of what happened to that 95 psd, tell your buddy to make sure that the fuel bowl heater has been unhook. The pcm is on the same fuse as the heater.

James

KansasIDI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The windshield is the same except that the newer one hides the vin# on the bullnose, I had to pull the dash pad so I could get a vin inspection when I put my 82 on the road.

Also on your description of what happened to that 95 psd, tell your buddy to make sure that the fuel bowl heater has been unhook. The pcm is on the same fuse as the heater.

James
His fuel bowl is deleted, and has an electric lift pump system

Cant Write

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was actually yesterday, but I spent some money. I guess that's what I get for not planning for ground slope when I was building in my head.
I did the same on my redneck shed. It’s on pier blocks and now I dream of an entire slab to build everything on.

Oh well!!! Let it go (telling myself) and move forth!!!

mexicanjoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my pivot arm bushings installed!! Took me 6 hours to do both using simple hand tools ( And arthritis). Now she steers a little better. Guess Ill change the steering box and check the rest of the front suspension. I usually dont drive more that 150 miles one way , but shes coming along just fine. I hope to put a new rear bumper on so I can pull my 1974 RV trailer to the lake this spring. Ill keep yo posted.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Well it doesn't look like much, but I'm FINALLY getting closer on my garage addition. I just got the dirt hauled in a couple of weeks back. I should have gotten a start om it right away, but stupid me didn't. I did get the posts up and installed tonight though. That was probably the worst part.

Attachments

• 102_4287.JPG
    102_4287.JPG
    149.4 KB · Views: 10