So what did you do with your truck today?

Big Bart

Tow&Slow
Reaction score
I think I do have an extra vrv, but one of the barbs cracked off. This dump truck is a 5 speed, so no vrv on it, but I had an extra on a spare motor that I swapped on the blue and white f250 (c6) since I broke the other one. It still works, I think just the barb busted off. The coolant over flow bottle has a crack in it, and the AC parts are missing. It's probably not worth it for you since everything is busted,lol, but if you still want the vrv and over flow bottle, you can have them for the price of shipping.

Rock

At least we tried.

Dane Rickford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven’t been on the forum for about a month, and I’ve been missing it. I’ve just been too busy, averaging 18 hour work days. Anyway, I figured what I did today is worth bragging onLOL
You must be registered for see images attach

My brother bought a 92’ 12 valve with a snapped front axle. Had fun hauling it home, no issues and cruising 65 with ease. I grossed around 24,000 pounds. I sure love my truck. And I love towing dodges:D

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
got the chero ready to drive off the trailer.
if theres one thing i hate, is a registered, insured vehicle thats not working.
found both tie rods bent to complete shack
trans cross member cracked along with the tail house extention.

she was ready to pull off the trailer by 1630, but the batteries were dead.
left the inverter on, and had them hooked up to the main battery set.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wait... did i just say...."INSURED"? :flush

Big Bart

Tow&Slow
Reaction score
got the chero ready to drive off the trailer.
if theres one thing i hate, is a registered, insured vehicle thats not working.
found both tie rods bent to complete shack
trans cross member cracked along with the tail house extention.

IDIoit,

A torch, a press, a mini sledge, some JB Weld, some welding, a couple of parts. The Manchero will be as good as new!

Maybe a little worse for the wear. But hey you got your first scratch and dent out of the way.

Get Er done and send it!

bilbo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hauling our newer Dodge in for a knock. It’s been an issue for a while but never seems to do it for them at the dealer. I think it’s a bad lifter. They say it’s normal and won’t damage the engine. In my experience it doesn’t take more than a few seconds to fill up lifters. Last Saturday I started it up and the noise wouldn’t go away. Seems like we are always having some type of issue with our two new vehicles (2017 & 2015) but the old stuff just works.

ISPKI

Welding/metallurgical engineer/Metalsmith
Reaction score
Installed a new FIPL and Powermaster starter on Pearly. Did alot of clean up under the truck, scrubbed the frame and other areas and coated them in plastidip.

Found that the flexplate is chewed to pieces and most of the teeth are half chewed off on account of the starter only having 1 bolt holding it on...probably. SO picked up a new flexplate from my local and going to install this weekend.

Also mounted my driver side west coast tow mirror with an all SS frame from Finditparts. Sketchy website but they have a tube frame supposedly made in the US by Navistar for 50$ and it fit great.

That Powermaster starter spins up so hard I thought it was going to toss my old flexplate out of the truck.

Scotty4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed a new FIPL and Powermaster starter on Pearly. Did alot of clean up under the truck, scrubbed the frame and other areas and coated them in plastidip.

Found that the flexplate is chewed to pieces and most of the teeth are half chewed off on account of the starter only having 1 bolt holding it on...probably. SO picked up a new flexplate from my local and going to install this weekend.

Also mounted my driver side west coast tow mirror with an all SS frame from Finditparts. Sketchy website but they have a tube frame supposedly made in the US by Navistar for 50$ and it fit great.

That Powermaster starter spins up so hard I thought it was going to toss my old flexplate out of the truck.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Watch out on them coatings!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online