So what did you do with your truck today?

KYBricksandBulls

Reaction score
Well, "only" 3 three right now since I let Beagle Pup go, but there will probably be more. I ain't denying that I got a problem, but don't we all,lol
I am not sure if I am going to keep this 88' , mostly because I'm not to crazy about automatics. I think this has grown into a business more than anything, or at least I keep telling myself that so I don't come to realize the reality,Lol.

Rock

How much for the 88? I have a problem too. I currently have 1 bricknose, 1 bullnose, just gave a buddy a bullnose, 1 silverado, and 1 tahoe. I need another bricknose.......

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Well, "only" 3 three right now since I let Beagle Pup go, but there will probably be more. I ain't denying that I got a problem, but don't we all,lol
I am not sure if I am going to keep this 88' , mostly because I'm not to crazy about automatics. I think this has grown into a business more than anything, or at least I keep telling myself that so I don't come to realize the reality,Lol.

Rock
Well I was going to say that you could part it out, but since it looks like you may have a buyer, never mind. That's less work anyway.

Farmer Rock

just a fella' without a 10mm socket
Reaction score
Well I was going to say that you could part it out, but since it looks like you may have a buyer, never mind. That's less work anyway.
I know what you're saying, but I would really hate to part it out, it's still got a lot of life left in it. I wish it was a 4 or 5 speed, then I would keep it, but I just prefer a manual.
Don't forget about my tarp with trees painted on it idea. No need for jealousy, just innovation (What box? All I see is four pieces of cardboard!).
We will soon all have tarps hanging in our yards, and none will be the wiser,Lol

Rock

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I don't think that tarp trick will work for me. The field out behind my garage keeps having the crops in it rotated. It's in alfalfa in this picture (I'm standing in the field).

You must be registered for see images attach

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well needed a mower and got a pair, were I put in a new toy was not that stable tho.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Laine D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its not too bad and will get a pick tomorrow.
Thanks. I’ve been thinking about getting one, they’re pretty handy. But i recent bought a little cab over camper and I feel like it'd be a hassle to take the hoist out every time I go camping