So what did you do with your truck today?

ocnorb

IDIT
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Any guesses on my newly installed switch?

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Dane Rickford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I wasn’t expecting the ground to thaw quite as fast as it did, a s even though I had driven over that spot multiple times earlier, that time it had thawed enough the tractor hit it and sunk like a stone. It went as deep as it is in the picture without any wheel spin.
That must of been some slick stuff. Those are some fat tires, so you should've had good flotation. Are the tires filled?

Rock
They aren’t filled, and I actually put a tube in one last night, and I think I’ll be paying someone else to do it next time, it was torturousLOL

Farmer Rock

just a fella' without a 10mm socket
Reaction score
Well, I wasn’t expecting the ground to thaw quite as fast as it did, a s even though I had driven over that spot multiple times earlier, that time it had thawed enough the tractor hit it and sunk like a stone. It went as deep as it is in the picture without any wheel spin.

They aren’t filled, and I actually put a tube in one last night, and I think I’ll be paying someone else to do it next time, it was torturousLOL
I consider myself a cheapskate, but when it comes to tires it is worth a couple extra bucks. That's one of those things you learn the hard way!

Rock

Dane Rickford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I consider myself a cheapskate, but when it comes to tires it is worth a couple extra bucks. That's one of those things you learn the hard way!

Rock
I agree 100% the only reason I did the install was because I needed the tractor today and the professionals were too slow to do it overnight

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance