So what did you do with your truck today?

Jake60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Both great guns! I miss my 10/22 since I got rid of it. I'd LOVE to have a Henry.

She's been talking about it since the girl in her womans club had one, it's the octagon barrel, feels beefy. I like the made in USA part too. The Ruger takedown is the squirrel hitman gun with the quick detach scope. :shoot:

Jake60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drilled out broken bolt from elephant trunk mount and retapped. Not much of a project but it gives me excuse to post gun pics without hijacking the thread :D @IDIBRONCO

You must be registered for see images attach

DrCharles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove it in the rain to get annual state inspection. Passed.
I need to tighten the steering box some more - it'd probably never been touched before. Don't have the spare $ right now for a Red Top.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Drilled out broken bolt from elephant trunk mount and retapped. Not much of a project but it gives me excuse to post gun pics without hijacking the thread :D @IDIBRONCO
Man that's a sharp looking 10/22. Is that a heavier barrel? I can't tell for sure. I love the stainless ones too.

Jake60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that's a sharp looking 10/22. Is that a heavier barrel? I can't tell for sure. I love the stainless ones too.

It's this one, the stainless takedown model. The barrel is pretty beefy but not a bull barrel or anything. I love the takedown feature and the quick detach scope mounts (not Ruger). Not that I really need it I don't backpack or anything but just snapping it all together is cool in itself.

https://www.ruger.com/products/1022Takedown/specSheets/11100.html

nostrokes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New socks and shoes, bye bye wagon wheels..

Of course the center caps don't fit, I knew they wouldn't but I'll find some later.

Went with the Cooper's cause they are 100% American owned and manufactured and have good reviews for the weather around here.

Randy Bush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
finally got around to installing one of Wes' billet check valves on one of my truck today. Now to see I if it solves my problem in the morning. Starts and runs out of fuel or air in system when cold start.

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went to move truck and starter literally came apart. So I thought the noise was the starter smashing around. Replaced starter, but either have lifter noise or injector noise. Cracked lines and really didn't hear a difference...

Part of me is frustrated as I need this pig to be on the road so I can tow with it, but I need to replace clutch first, and now this hhahaa. Been up to my boobs in customer work suddenly after a slow week, so now kicking myself for not just getting clutch out of way two weeks ago. But not complaining about the income! These kids are outgrowing everything. No one told me they keep growing!!

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doing glow plug harness surgery

crimped tight

new relay
oh that looks nice -Drool-Drool-Drool