since me no go to rally....

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
some hints...

Was purchased from a forum member.......
Two forum members before me got to drive it before I did.... They did the test drives for me....

Pictures were posted on oilburners but not by me in the past....

Deal was struck on it I think it was 6 months ago.... I have been driving it for the last 4 months I do believe....

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A Ford with a 12V Cummins? Isn't that what you always wanted anyway?? Or maybe it's that 70s Cummins truck from Arizona with the V6 UK motor in it?

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
some hints...

Was purchased from a forum member.......
Two forum members before me got to drive it before I did.... They did the test drives for me....

Pictures were posted on oilburners but not by me in the past....

Deal was struck on it I think it was 6 months ago.... I have been driving it for the last 4 months I do believe....

You're killing me! I lost sleep over trying to figgure this out last night! lol

I even checked FB for a hint but I can't find nothing....maybe I didn't go back far enough lol

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
I think there was a post when it was bought that it woudn't be for sale -there were future plans for ti that would be revealed later. I didn't look for the post but remember roughly how it was worded. Its nice that members care for members.

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
I think there was a post when it was bought that it woudn't be for sale -there were future plans for ti that would be revealed later. I didn't look for the post but remember roughly how it was worded. Its nice that members care for members.

After digging though the forums, and people's posts for the past hour...I think I found it. I ain't gonna say anything in case I am right, I don't wanna spoil the surprise....but I think I am right!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well I'm going to spill the beans... Its a 54 studebaker truck... Nasty as can be with a ****** on the bak... All rusty and looking for speedos and trouble....:D:eek::angel:

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright now I'm curious too. Maybe in another few months when I check back the record will be set straitLOL

kas83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it a CC Dually 4x4 with an E4OD? Red in color maybe? I'm just tossing a WAG out from memory of trucks Darrin had for sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes