Sidewinder Crossover pipe and DP

91 7three

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm planning on picking up a banks sidewinder "kit" for the old IDI this weekend. Guy says everything is there except the crossover pipe and down pipe. Does anyone know if the ATS factory turbos and the sidewinder use the same DP and Crossover pipe? I think it would be easier to find those for the factory turbos. Or, is it possible to fab up my own C/O and DP? If so, what size pipe should I use. Also, the guy is somewhat a buddy of mine, and I think he's giving me a pretty good deal at $300 for everything (besides the crossover and down pipe, of course.) Is that a decent deal? No shaft play in turbo.

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They do not interchange with other kit parts. Exclusive to the banks sidewinder. However, banks sells individual parts for their systems. Crossover pipe could probably be built by an exhaust shop. It is a two piece unit from banks. Downpipe would be the part that would need to come from them I would imagine.

stealth13777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And yes that sounds like a good deal. Cost me more than that to rebuild the banks turbo I already had installed on my truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
i had to replace my cross over pipe on my sidewinder kit. i ended up just buying it from banks...that way i knew it would work

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle