Score = Brotherhood 10 Docs 0

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
This is great news Bill. Hope is something that we take for granted sometimes. I don't know why we have the medical problems but hope is what gets us thru it. I feel someday we all will understand but for now I can just say this news about you is about the best news I;ve herd since the doctors told my wife and I that they had gotten all her cancer. That was about 1 year after other doctors told us that our daughters brain tumors were gone after surgery and things look good. God works. I gotta go, tears coming.

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Yuh huh,so much for modern Medicine.Keep up the faith.Don't want to get up any hopes but I gotta say it anyway.I don't doubt one bit that if you keep up the faith and prayers that this thing could actually do a 180 and become smaller or totally vanish.All it takes is faith and Gods Will.So far You and the Lord are beating this thing hands down.Just remember too,Just cause you got it stopped for now,don't let down your guard.All it is doing now is digging a trench.You gotta keep fighting and push it all the way back to the sea!

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OMB-
its good to hear good news these days. ;Sweet
I see that I too am not the only one who refers "baja" by his original name too:D.

Freight_Train

Reaction score
Yea,Keep up the fight!I wanna see ya up and running around when I come over to get those parts not to mention giving all us younguns a run for our money at the rally.

Yea,I bought a bunch of his IDI stuff.The crate of God knows what plus the 3 engines.Now,I gotta figure out how I am gonna get 600 miles pick up the parts,hang out for X amount of time and drive back 600 miles and still get to work.....Hmmmm,I wonder when the next Union Holiday is........hmmm,wonder how much 3 engines and a crate of extra parts would gross out to....think the Enterprise could handle that kinda load?

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Freight train said:
hmmm,wonder how much 3 engines and a crate of extra parts would gross out to....think the Enterprise could handle that kinda load

And if it was my truck would I put it on it? Of course I would.But you know me......... I think I said enough

OkieGringo

OkieGringo aka Baja
Reaction score
A guy calling himself "Freight Train" shouldn't EVEN be askin' THAT question. I got a look at those parts you're buyin' today. If'n ya bring lotsa degreaser the parts/engines shouldn't weigh quite so much:D . And bring someone with a weak mind and a strong back, I'll be busy that day, whenever it isLOL . Have Billy give me a call and I'll come down and meet ya'll and give ya a hand (as in clappingcookoo ). If ya buy his gooseneck trailer too, all those parts will fit just fine. Whip out your credit card. See ya then, OkieGringo

Freight_Train

Reaction score
Sweet,I'll have to bring the mexican from work.....well,he is actually Black but we call him a mexican/wet back to his face due to his light skin color and his name.Rodreguez Tyus....hee hee hee,all in fun though,We call him mexican names and he calls me *******,Redneck,Hillbilly,*****........all I say is thanks.2nd shift is great.We rag on everyone all in fun from the Supervisor down to the trench workers.But anyway,back to the subject.I can't wait to meet both of ya(again for OMB even though we didn't get a long time to chit chat.My hill billy butt was freezing when you was over here with the Enterprise.I might just rent a Uhaul trailer.Not sure the Enterprise will be able to hold much when I slide the tank back to make room for the stacks.

wwwabbit

Mmmmm Diesel
Reaction score
Amen! Good to hear that things are going well. Seems we all know to many people now a days fighting the big "C" (that would be cancer, not cavatation;) )

obinella

Reaction score
its good to know you've allowed Jesus to be your Saviour, your set regardless of which way his will goes. praying for you.