Rally Goers

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Most of you going to the Rally will be heading out on the road today or tomorrow. Good luck on your road trips and hope they are all safe and enjoyable. Someone keep those of us that can't attend posted every few days.;Sweet Looking forward to seeing pictures of the festivities.

Tom

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most of you going to the Rally will be heading out on the road today or tomorrow. Good luck on your road trips and hope they are all safe and enjoyable. Someone keep those of us that can't attend posted every few days.;Sweet Looking forward to seeing pictures of the festivities.

Tom

Thanks for the wishes, we are heading out first thing in the morning.;Sweet
We have had the trucked hooked for two weeks. Tanya said she is trying to trick the truck into thinking it is going to a horse show so there wont be any PRJ's. :rotflmao :rotflmao (or camper is also or horse trailer).

We are taking the laptop,pretty sure the campground has wifi so between us and Mel we will do our best to bring the rally to everyone. As much as the fun will allow:Thumbs Up

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Thanks Tom.

I'm sure there's gonna be a few as Bj said that will have hookup for wifi, I'm unfortunatly not one of em.:confused:
Oh well Goldie needs all the luck she can get right now as she's not the only one with her issues but plenty of prayers and good fortune should keep us all in check.

Thanks for taking the time to make up the trophies.:thumbsup:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Tom. I'd also like to say that we are going to miss those of you who have been loyal attendees over the years who are not able to make it. I know each of you have your reasons, but here is a partial list of folks who I wish were coming, and I'll wish you a happy time doing whatever your doing instead. We'll toast you guys and everyone else who is there in spirit.

Rob Wick (69Oiler) - Founder of the birth of the IDI Weekend, along with me, Mark Sekeres and Doug Benson

Gary Russel (Gruss) - Host of the 2005 rally

Joe Lewis (PAFixItMan) - out due to family illness.

Eric Boutin

Oh heck, there are too many to list. Like I said to the wife last night, if we had everybody coming, who ever came to any of the rallies, I think there would be 100 trucks there.

pafixitman

Reaction score
I really wanted to:

See "Big Ed" in person, ;Sweet show off my turbo to Darrin,:thumbsup: rub it in Ron's face :D and defend my "Best whistle" title.:backoff

After spending almost 6 hrs at the hospital yesterday, -cuss I just thank the good Lord I cancelled when I did.

Safe travels to all and you will be in my prayers. Be good and if you can't be good, be good at it!

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We really wanted to too!! The wife's just way to busy with work right now...heck we have a hard time going on weekend camping trips!!

Anyway maybe next year she'll be outta work and we'll have more free time!! That just sounds weird doesn't it??!! cookoo

Our thoughts and prayers are with ya'll as you are travelling and meeting...Be Careful and Be Safe! I'm looking forward to the updates!! ;Sweet

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Ya'll have fun!Wish I could come but 7 months of 32 hour weeks ain't conducive to a nice long road trip and a week of play....

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
pafixitman said:
I really wanted to:

rub it in Ron's face :D

After spending almost 6 hrs at the hospital yesterday, -cuss I just thank the good Lord I cancelled when I did.

:moon: Gots one now!;Sweet
But I'd letcha do it anyway.

Glad Steph is making progress givin the setbacks.:thumbsup:

Next time.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Well try to catch the next one. We're heading the other direction starting tomarrow. We're going to Niagra Falls, then off to Vermont for the 2nd half of our trip. We're spending the week on the road traveling. That's one reason for buying the CC. We're gonna hit Lake Placid, Ben and Jerry's and the Crayola Factory tours. I wish everyone safe travels. Maybe I'll call someone during the weekend for an "over the air Hello". See you all after the 4th.

creighta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am new to the IDI world, but thought about running over for a day ( I live near Cincinnatti)

What would be the best day/time to check things out???

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am new to the IDI world, but thought about running over for a day ( I live near Cincinnatti)

Sunday is the day that everything will be done at the park. Show an shine around mid-day. Later there will be a potluck,awards presentation. Telling lyes around the campfire around dark.

Come on over join the fun. Bring some drinks or rolls or something for the potluck if you want to join us for dinner.

THE MORE THE MERRIER:thumbsup:

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score

Sunday is the day for a visit. You'll kick yourself later if you don't show up to one that is in your backyard - like DieselDogCatcher Ron did a few years ago when we held on in Central Michigan. I have missed two of them (first one and one last year) both times I wished that I would/could have made it. Remember bring the whole family because an IDI event is a FAMILY event. I think once you get to talking to folks that you will find that the wives and kids start pushing us guys to make the next one - they typically start talking about it around Nov so as to help up not forget... I'm not joking...

So come on out - you won't be dissapointed.

kcw12

CrazedCountryRebel
Reaction score
Well i do hope you guys have a safe trip. I live about 1.5 hours away from it, ill probably show up saturday eve, and stay the night if one of yall will let me squat on ya, (plans to sleep in the ole ford). Although i do have pretty bad sunburn atm, i hope its gonna clear up enough for me to do what i want this weekend. I will be there any which way, cause i really wanna meet you fellers

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Hey Joe, Sorry to hear about Steph's setbacks, Wish we could see you guys again, along with Eric, and Rob, and Gary, and etc. Kinda in the same boat as Mel.

Well keep you posted, and pray for qucik healing.

Tom Thanks again for the trophies, Cant wait to see them.

See you the rest of you all soon!

bradrob82

Martinsburg Fireman
Reaction score
Have a safe trip guys!!! take plenty of pics, hopefully sometime when you all have a get together closer my way, i will be able to attend one of those, i would really like to put in a new IP and learn how to time it up, maybe in one of mel's clinics... anyway be carefull guys!!