Please help me fix my 4WD....

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats a Keeper that pic, and yes linking to the other sites is allowed and done frequently.

Good luck with your hubs, I surely hope you can get them to function correctly. Keep you eyes open at wreckers and on ebay and you never know what kind of deal you can come across for hubs!

Keep hunt and peck away issues and you'll have a great truck.

ADV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still have a set of auto hubs if you want them let me know I have no use for them at all.

sassyrel

Reaction score
IFFFF you can find parts for the auto hubs,,youve found the proverbial needle in a haystack.......i can guarenteeeeeee you,,you wont get them individual parts at ford.......

medic265

Reaction score
I still have a set of auto hubs if you want them let me know I have no use for them at all.

I wanted to give you a big THANK YOU...

I got the hubs today and will get them in tomorrow. That was very generous of you and I can't Thank You enough. It's a good thing to help out a buddy. It's an even better thing to help a complete stranger. And that, in my humble opinion, speaks a great deal of your character.

So here's a toast to you....

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

And again, Thanks
Greg

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Wow... Another great member helping out another new member. Thats what I'm talking about.. This site helps others in need. Thanks for furthering the good oilburners name on the net... Once again this is why I sometimes fel we need another forum. One called the Hal of Fame... This would be a great example post to go in that forum.

ADV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted to give you a big THANK YOU...

I got the hubs today and will get them in tomorrow. That was very generous of you and I can't Thank You enough. It's a good thing to help out a buddy. It's an even better thing to help a complete stranger. And that, in my humble opinion, speaks a great deal of your character.

So here's a toast to you....

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

And again, Thanks
Greg

No problem glad to help. I would rather see parts that you have no use for go to someone that needs them than to just toss them out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fizzle