Our beloved FL1995 oil filter is no longer cheap at Walmart

Old Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We were at our local Wally World, had 2 FL-1995-A Filters. Still had the $9.44 price tag on the Shelf edge.
Grabbed both. When we were checking out, I kept my eye on the thingy showing the price when she ran it across the electronic eye. $26.++ came up, Mentioned it is posted at $9.44. Manager lady went back to check, came back and let me have them for $9.44.

Goat

Old Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They only ever have is like 2 -3 on the shelf any one time, and then a week or so of none on the shelf. Never see inventory of Filter stacked up on the top shelf.

Goat

ttman4

Last Nite's Dream..
Reaction score
Hi in the Cascades, Nearly- Redmond,Oregon
We were at our local Wally World, had 2 FL-1995-A Filters. Still had the $9.44 price tag on the Shelf edge.
Grabbed both. When we were checking out, I kept my eye on the thingy showing the price when she ran it across the electronic eye. $26.++ came up, Mentioned it is posted at $9.44. Manager lady went back to check, came back and let me have them for $9.44.

Goat
I've found & bought few things at WallyWorld & Home Depot that price tag was still down but price was up & they went ahead & honored posted price.
Home Depot last yr had 33 set of some gloves I use marked at 98cents ea set, regular $9.99/set. I got them all, checked out, they went back & checked things, came back & honored 98cents.

Rdnck84_03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are examples of why I won't use the self checkouts.
That and I won't use them just for the sole fact that it cost someone their job so the company can make more money.

I don't really care for Walmart much anyway but if I ever go to check out and the self checkout is the only option, I will leave my cart there and walk out. I have already had to do this at my local Lowe's before.

James

jbm6900

Reaction score
Lotta parts aren't what they used to be, hard to trust names anymore. I like Donaldson filters...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7