Now stocking Wicked Wheel for the IDI

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. As you have heard, Diesel Site has started producing their wicked wheel product for the IDI. We will be carrying these and offering them in rebuilt turbos as part of a whole unit exchange program, as well as stock. I will be updating our web site and pricing will be found there. Bob Riley from Diesel Site is an old acquaintance of mine and I had an opportunity to talk to the staff there and learn about the process that they use to develop these parts. They use real world tests to optimize these turbo compressor wheels, and they should produce actual results. I will be testing one myself on the Moosestang when I turbo it in the near future. These should fill the gap between a factory turbo and our more robust Moose Boost system. Have a great day!

You must be registered for see images attach

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
So if I'm reading this correctly Mel this is not for the Banks Sidewinder Wastegated turbos. If so that sad for me. I run the Banks turbo system and like it enough to not want to change.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's true Gary. And this only fits the wastegated ATS/Factory turbo. I am encouraging them to develop other products though.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thanks Mel.. That wheel sure has an appropriate name. It look wicked.....:thumbsup::thumbsup::hail

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
Sweet I've gotta ats I'll have rebuilt in the future this will be great if I have the waste gated version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Half of the 088,s I've worked on use the same comp wheel, question is, is there a danger of over boosting? I am doing an 088 for the dually, might have to do a compare, but time is short these days.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Shouldnt we get our turbos balanced after that?

Always balance a turbo after working on it. They spin as much as 120,000 rpm. Break that down to rpm's per second and you get 2000 rpm per second. Balance or destroy them with no balance.

dizdak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so is this the wheel for sale,or only for sale with rebuild of turbo or both way? not sure i read it right maybe

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grizzly Wrecker

Members online