nj superduty cummins conversion

NJKen

is a daddy!
Reaction score
SOunds like a total mess. COmpletely in line with most of my fellow new jersians.
Ken

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ken said it best. My favorite part.... "there is 2 good doors and a hood that do go with if the original hood is bent and the doors are kind of wavy form driving around in the city with those big mirrors".

In other words (and no offense to Ken, but he knows what I'm talking about) "I'm from urban New Jersey, and I don't really care what happens to my vehicles. That's why Vinny blew up the first two Ferd motors."

LOL

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Wow... What a...... Well, at least it has the hydroboost brakes. Thats about the best you can buy.....:dunno :D

devildog88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for the price it went for you could have parted it out and made money

DowneyB

Professional
Reaction score
At the current time I am single and a student at Kansas State University in the College of Engineering. So technically, if I had the money, I would only have myself to ask if I need it.:thumbsup: :D :D

Well, that and a place to keep it.cookoo

fsr7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't actually looked at that one yet, but I don't know about the motor in that thing- if you look at the engine pics, it doesn't have a belt driven anything on the front of the motor - its all either gear or chain driven. It is definitely and older B-series cummins - I'm not familiar with that style at all. If you can still play with whatever pump is on that thing, its worth it - but if you have to upgrade to a later model pump to get real cummins power out of it, I'd have to pass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online