NEW YORK PUNK RIPPED ME OFF

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Its like this guys. June 6th I bought a oil pump off Ebay on the buy it now and the total cost was $90.99. It WAS shipped but I never got it. It went USMAIL. I contacted the seller Brandon Elias and asked for a tracking number. He said he didn't have or got one and please don't post a negative feedback becaue some other buyers had trouble with long shipping times and left bad feedback. Ever since then all I have been getting is stalling and excuses like Clinton in a hearing. I have a few days left before paypal time runs out so I escliating it. Paypal will charge me $25.00 and give me whatever amount they can get from this puke. I dought I will ever use paypal again. They talk big but don't really come thru with much. Its been almost 2 friggen months me waiting for something I'll NEVER GET. I don't want or need this pump and could care less where it is. I'm sure this punk is enjoying ripping me off like this. I think this PANTLOAD has underistimated me.....I'm retired with nothing but time on my hands.... :Sly This is a very... very small planet.......... :angel:

stiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have never used ebay or paypal.

how do you know it was shipped. if you don't have a tracking number.

stop waiting... start :shoot:

Roland_Jenkins

Señor Member
Reaction score
If you paid with debit or credit card you can bypass paypal and file a charge back with your bank. You will need to do this in person. Bring copies of all emails and documentation with you

on edit: If you go this route, paypal may ban you for life.

Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with Roland, especially if you used an American Express card. I bought a computer online (not Ebay) and the company sent it to the wrong address. I called and complained, but they wouldn't do squat until they received the first in return. My next call was to Amex. The rep there credited my account the full $2400 and charged it back to the company. Her response to my problem was "let the computer company fight with us." Ever since I've used my Amex card for everything I can. And I don't use EBay unless the seller has a feedback rating of 98.5% or better and no negatives in the last 6 months.

seanpistol

Reaction score
i've sucessfully used paypal many many many times, but have little experience with ebay. the few times i've purchased something from ebay, i make sure it's from a seller that has sold numerous things with a high feedback score.

watch for gbuy(googles version of paypal).

Exekiel69

Reaction score
icanfixall said:
I think this PANTLOAD has underistimated me.....I'm retired with nothing but time on my hands.... :Sly This is a very... very small planet.......... :angel:

You are more than welcome to come by if you decide to pay Him a visit :backoff , maybe I'll join You so He can have the displeasure to meet Me too :draw .

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Heck,Post his Email address.We can all bomb the hell outta his inbox.Think he would get the point after 20 or 30 BOOBs threatened to take him apart like a granddaddy Long legs........

yARIC008

Drives really slow
Reaction score
You can lookup through ebay his phone number and home address. I'd say look it up and give him a call. Maybe he can explain stuff a little better when he's under pressure and he knows you have all of his information... If that doesn't work try everything you can through paypal if you haven't used a credit card to pay for it. I hear if you do charge backs with paypal they'll close your account.

But giving the person a call has always worked well for me. It freaks them out. Just do a search on ebay help or something to find where to get their user information.

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a seller on eBay with a little experience in this and here's what you need to do on this issue if less than 45 days have passed. If it's beyond 45 days you will probably have to file a chargeback with your credit card company and I have no idea how that works.

Go into your PalPal account and look for the tab called dispute resolution. From there you can read a simple tutorial on how to file a dispute that you or the seller can escalate into a claim. If it goes into a claim and the seller can't prove he shipped it then PayPal will make the decision in your favor. It's pretty easy.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me. Mike

fx4wannabe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That Sucks to hear man. I do a lot on ebay and its a shame that some people aren't honest. Not to side with him but if he sent it US Postal they don't have a trcking number only a confirmation and that is on the receipt that they don't always give you. I always ask for either UPS or FedEx and then you can get a tracking number for sure.

rubberfish

Reaction score
I've only bought from established companies on line.
Cheating scumbags have computers too, and f***ed
if I'm sending some stanger clear across the country
any of my money. Sorry to hear of your situation though.

p.s. Actually, I did once send a money order to a guy for
a pyro I wanted. Took a chance, sent a US money order,
and in a short time I had my pyro shipped to my door.
Oddly enough, he was a member on this site for a bit,
back in the early days. Good honest guy. :) :)

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well... This punk wont even Email me now. Gee... Maybe SOMETHING has happened to him. Like maybe he crawled into a hole and zipped the cover over on himself. Paypal will charge me $25.00 and they make no promise that they will get back any of my money but they will give me all that they get from this punk. Now thats just not gonna work for me. Why should I pay to maybe get nothing!!! So, here is what I've done. I reported this as a fraudulent charge on my Visa card, cancelled my said card so paypal or this punk can't use it in any way and now this ***** is in really hot water. Now I will give this to paypal and let them play with him. They just can't charge me for it. I really don't need the $90.99 as much as I needed the oil pump. I have since bought one from Nappa and I'm watching another one from Ebay being sold in Sioux City Iowa. Why would some creep cause themself so much trouble over so little money...... I never got the parts and the sellers now saying he has a USPS tracking number... I tried using it but its not working. Its 3510280838. :mad: