Need Injector Pump Supplier

Old Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wess doesn`t show a phone #, only way to contact him is by e-mail. Communication isn`t the best.
My BIL sent his Turbo down there probably 3 weeks ago. His truck has been down all that time...still waiting for some info from them. Think he had 2 e-mails, be nice to know a shipping date or???

I have only delt with Justin a few years back and talked to him on the phone. Good communications so far. I know they are a small operation and can`t be on the phone constantly
I bought a Pump and injectors from Justin.

Goat

Oldtowntrucks

Reaction score
Have you tried another method for contact? Try something old fashioned, give them a call! I know Mel's number is on the site. Not sure about Wes (CDD). If you can't find a phone number for him PM me.

Kind of more out of principle now that if you list a contact method on your business site that you should at least make an attempt to check it now and again..

saburai

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kind of more out of principle now that if you list a contact method on your business site that you should at least make an attempt to check it now and again..

Personally, I'm just happy that we've got guys who's knowledge of these trucks is encyclopedic. I do understand your frustration but Russ works a full-time + job, I believe that Justin also works and is a one man show. I know that Wes had hired someone as he was experiencing some growing pains, not sure how that worked out... I had Mel build my pump. When I did, since he's full-time and has a commercial shop, I called and Suzy answered the phone...

steve phillips

Reaction score
i dont have a dog in this race, however when i do need a pump i will be happy to wait for russ, type4. you get what you pay for, he has been here 4 years,i have bought a return kit from him top quality. the difference in pumps is a reseal or a complete rebuild , taking into account the advance piston housing may need to be rebored and a new piston. this is the reason for fuel treatment. just my 2 cents worth. if you still have your old mechanical pump on, the diaphragm in it might be broken, small block chev block off plate. i hope this helps.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tottripp