Need a Crew Cab Dually 4x4?

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I just picked one up today, it is a

(from the ad)

1994 Ford F350 XLT Crew Cab Dually 4x4 7.3l IDI Turbo Diesel, Automatic, Dana60, 4:10 L/S Centurias Conversion package, Power everything, including rear slider, overhead counsol, full conversion interior, CB, CD, place for a TV and VCR, captians chairs, full fiberglass running boards, and fender flares, SS Simulators, Diamond Plate extras, visors, matching topper, 2 tone silver paint, SS rear bumper, SS Brushguard, etc etc,..This is a very hard to find truck because FORD never made a 4x4 Dually, only conversion comanies like Centurios, and Centurion did. The truck runs and drives excellent, good condition in and out, litte rus on the front fenders where the flares touch the fenders. Very solid and clean everywhere else.

Someone needs to give Goldie a run for her money! :Sly

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Darrin Tosh said:

LOL :moon:

Hey I could use another dually in my yard..... :rolleyes: -Drool
I'd be living in em....:popcorn

Yikes a ttttturbo'ed one. :eek:

Well where's the photo's at DUDE? How much and all that good stuff? :backoff

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
I'll trade you a 2000 superduty and a 90 model supercharged Thunderbird(Factory) if you will finance the remainder!!!!

Darrin Tosh said:
I just picked one up today, it is a

(from the ad)

1994 Ford F350 XLT Crew Cab Dually 4x4 7.3l IDI Turbo Diesel, Automatic, Dana60, 4:10 L/S Centurias Conversion package, Power everything, including rear slider, overhead counsol, full conversion interior, CB, CD, place for a TV and VCR, captians chairs, full fiberglass running boards, and fender flares, SS Simulators, Diamond Plate extras, visors, matching topper, 2 tone silver paint, SS rear bumper, SS Brushguard, etc etc,..This is a very hard to find truck because FORD never made a 4x4 Dually, only conversion comanies like Centurios, and Centurion did. The truck runs and drives excellent, good condition in and out, litte rus on the front fenders where the flares touch the fenders. Very solid and clean everywhere else.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds awesome! I doubt that will sit on your lot very long. :thumbsup:

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I havent had a chance to clean it up yet, That will happen Monday, but here is a pic of the truck. Price will be $8,950.00 and I take anything in on trade! :Sly

I put about 150 miles on it the last 2 days, not as peppy as mine but that can be adjusted.

Gotta go, custmer just showed up, Later!

Attachments

• IM000605.JPG
    IM000605.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 69

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Man that thing does look sweet! :love:
Gotta show this to Karen.
That looks like the same conversion setup on goldie but done all the way thru with the same flares.....Hmmmm I can see it now, Goldie meets the Silver Bullet. :love: -Drool

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Man... I wish i would have meet you guys before I would have had a great hook up to get an awesome Truck. I love my truck don't get me wrong but i has cost me way...... more than that. Only thing, I'd like it manual though.

Great looking truck :thumbsup: .

Exekiel.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Thanks guys, 156 K on the miles.

It has been a busy week, Lori and I sold 5 Trucks this week. buisness has been good latley. I usually only hae 2 or 3 trucks on the lot but the last few weeks I just have been running accross them and was up to 7 of them.

An older couple came up from Indiana and bought this 97 F350 CC Dually today. Nice TRUCK! He and his wife just loved it.

The other trucks were.
1994 F350 CC Dually Centurion Conversion IDI TURBO
1994 F250 Ex cab 4x4 IDI Non turbo
1994 F250 Ex Cab 4x4 PSD 5 speed
1987 F250 Ex Cab 4x4 460 auto.

Looks like I need to go find me some more, I just really like the 4x4 Duallys, and have only found 3 of them in the last 2 years, 2 of them I bought, the 3rd one is the "happy" truck Goldie
So I figured I would post it here to see if anyone is interested first before I advertise it for sale.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That 97' is a real nice one too. Darrin, you should change your title under your user name from "Member" to "IDI HOUND". LOL

beretzs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess, those are all really nice trucks you have hangin around. Great deals for guys looking for well cared for older trucks. IDI HOUND is an understatement.. Scotty

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seven4eight

Members online