my dyno numbers are in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
NMB2, you're the only person here calling people idiots, ignorant, or whatever else. This thread is getting out of control and we need to start acting our age and get it back on track. I don't want to get into this fight, I'm just saying what I've observed over the last 20 pages. You can't start calling people idiots just because they question what you've posted. It really comes off as arrogant when you post saying that you're a better mechanic than anybody else here when you've never met any of them in person. Some of these boys have been wrenching on these trucks since they first came out.

That said, I really do hope that your numbers are true and am looking forward to more information.

Also, for everybody involved, remember this wise anecdote:
Arguing on the internet is like the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded.

NMB2

Dunce
Reaction score
http://dynotesting.com/chassis-dyno-states/chassis-dynos-wa.html

I just called every number on the list between yesterday and today. Of those people, only 2 have a dynojet, of those 2, 1 knows for sure he doesnt have a crank sensor, the other told me to call back tuesday when the operator is in.

The others are running mustang dyno or land and sea dyno's.

I am going to do another dyno pull, not only to further prove people wrong, and to help boost my ego, but to also see the results of one of my other idea's I'm going to try out.

So, by next week you guys will have another dyno sheet to look at, with RPM and a real HP curve, so you guys have about a week to start conjuring up excuses and ways that I have cheated the dyno and the oilburners board. I am looking forward to our new controversy;Sweet

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
trapper u got it man those 2 pick r wat thisthread become

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://dynotesting.com/chassis-dyno-states/chassis-dynos-wa.html

I just called every number on the list between yesterday and today. Of those people, only 2 have a dynojet, of those 2, 1 knows for sure he doesnt have a crank sensor, the other told me to call back tuesday when the operator is in.

The others are running mustang dyno or land and sea dyno's.

I am going to do another dyno pull, not only to further prove people wrong, and to help boost my ego, but to also see the results of one of my other idea's I'm going to try out.

So, by next week you guys will have another dyno sheet to look at, with RPM and a real HP curve, so you guys have about a week to start conjuring up excuses and ways that I have cheated the dyno and the oilburners board. I am looking forward to our new controversy;Sweet

cant wait to see your new numbers:D

NMB2

Dunce
Reaction score
NMB2, you're the only person here calling people idiots, ignorant, or whatever else.

This may be true that I am the only one making BLATANT insults.... but there are a lot of people making blanketed insults and provoking me, that is undeniable. If someone is being ignorant, I'm going to call it like it is. I see no reason to sugar coat.

If you're going to call me a liar, you better bring your A-Game... and nobody here has. Only speculations and their OPINIONS.... no facts to match my facts.

I could tell you guys anything I wanted about what I did to the motor and it could be true or a flat out lie, but to discredit my dyno sheet would insinuate that I have somehow figured out how to trick the dyno, wasted my money to get a fake dyno sheet only to satisfy my claims on this board... got the dyno operator in on making fraudulent pulls... the list goes on... you see where I'm going.

That is an insult, and personal attack on me.

NMB2

Dunce
Reaction score
heh goes to show what you know lol

soon to be doesn't count, sorry bro.

as much as I enjoy replying to you guys, I think that I'll just let you guys stew over it for a few days, and I'll post up again with my new dyno sheet, because this is going nowhere, and it really is childish.... you are getting the exact rise out of me that you're wanting.... you got me.

I really look forward to seeing what you guys come up with to combat my new dyno sheet with the crank sensor.

I will however be taking any and all special requests into consideration, as to what you would like to see, that would make you a full on believer to my new dyno sheet and my "claims".

I am not being a smartass with that last statement... I am being sincere, what would you guys like to see that would make you say to yourself... "wow, this is for real"... because I'm really not down to make this thread a round two.. I will just leave the board if that happens.

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
trapper update ur sig i didnt no u finished it either and wheres the pics come on we need diesel ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7