member list

soulpatchfr

goat herder
Reaction score
is there a way to view the member list by 'most recent' or something like that?
just curious if i could see the 'new exodus' from StopTheDrama as it unfolds...

i know i'm doing what i can to create one - hope it helps, as i'll probably get my *** *** whaked soon over there :eek:
looks like i'm not the only one, either :thumbsup:

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let me look at a few things Frank, I'll get back to you in a few.................

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Theres a way to do it Frank, I just gotta figger it out.:D

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can tell you that we have had 11 new users sign up in the last 24 hours and 266 different members have visited in that same time frame.

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Frank asked.................

Frank got!------------->Member list with Join Date.

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1.)You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
2.)You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
3.)If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hheynow said:
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1.)You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
2.)You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
3.)If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Richard,

If you click the Members List link at the top of the forum it wont allow you to access the list?

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
smokin_stroker00 said:
Not sure what you are tringto show here but if I am missing it I am sorry, but I will say this anyways if you click on join date it will arrange them is the order they joined.
ss_00,

Thats exactly what Frank was wanting, prior to last night the join date wasnt on the member list so it wasnt possible to sort members by join date.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
soulpatchfr said:
is there a way to view the member list by 'most recent' or something like that?
just curious if i could see the 'new exodus' from StopTheDrama as it unfolds...

i know i'm doing what i can to create one - hope it helps, as i'll probably get my *** *** whaked soon over there :eek:
looks like i'm not the only one, either :thumbsup:

i been helpin as well.sent 10 *** last night. ;Sweet

soulpatchfr

goat herder
Reaction score
Criminy! let me re-think that... i do believe that the software doesn't show all the latest members.
Mike - how long does it take? what do you see different that i don't? i'm thinking it takes a LONG time, judging by some of the chats i've had recently.

plus, i know i've seen the 'newest member' name change many times this evening, but those same names don't show on the ML.
do tell :popcorn