Looking for ATS 088 Vent Hose

Chris Tann

Reaction score
Hi all,

New to these forums, old to my trusty 1990 F250 7.3 IDI with ATS (088 I believe) turbo.

Just dusting her off after she sat for many years (acting as a home for stray rodents - they chewed right through the transmission lever boot!). The Vent hose that goes from the rocker cover to the anti-depression valve is split, and causes quite a bit of leakage/smoking. I know the original ATS is no longer around, is there a replacement part anyone know of for this hose, or at least the ID so I can try to fab one?

As an aside - when opening the air-filter box, is it always necessary to remove this hose first? Seems like it, and that is really what caused the split in the end (I opened the air filter a lot - a favorite place for those pesky rodents, really must put wire mesh over the intake...)

Cheers,
Chris.

Black dawg

Reaction score
I hate that hose. Usually end up plugging the valve cover and then creating a vent at the front cover and run a hose back to the cdr

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is no replacement, I have seen copper fittings and hose used to make this .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7