Is it just me, or does this price seem high?

kas83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd pay 1100 for the truck in the first link, plus drive there and back to haul it home. The rust repair on my truck would be well in excess of the combined amounts of driving there plus the price of the truck, so it's way worth it to me. And my truck is in very good condition for a vehicle it's age in this area that's been driven year round. It's all in how you look at it. You cali guys like to have your cake and eat it too, you've been spoiled with rust free, pristine trucks for next to nothing.

DragRag

Reaction score
I'd pay 1100 for the truck in the first link, plus drive there and back to haul it home. The rust repair on my truck would be well in excess of the combined amounts of driving there plus the price of the truck, so it's way worth it to me. And my truck is in very good condition for a vehicle it's age in this area that's been driven year round. It's all in how you look at it. You cali guys like to have your cake and eat it too, you've been spoiled with rust free, pristine trucks for next to nothing.

You poor sob's with your rust. I feel for you really. You are so right, we do take our rust free iron for granted, at least I do anyway. I didn't know they came any other way till I started seeing pics of rusty trucks from the 90' on this web site, seems strange to see something so new so rusty. We still have first gen Mustangs on the roads here by the thousands, not so much of that in the rust belt. I'll keep my high taxes I guess, it seems worth it now.

tknomaj

Reaction score

YEA BUT WE GOT IT LIKE THAT:rotflmao:rotflmao Now lets talk about You taking our WELFARE RECIEPENTS-cuss

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score

rust free? I wish! I wouldn't pay that much for the thing for body parts, I enjoy working on vehicles, and I fab my own replacement panels the old fashioned way, with a hammer and sandbag and anvil, I am looking at getting an English Wheel or Planishing Hammer sometime though, it'd make curves a LOT easier

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score

I agree! Around my parts any truck that is 3-4 years old shows signs of rust. Make it 5-6 years old and you have rot holes. You western and southern guys dont know how good you got it

royzell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live on the west coast of Canada where rust isn't too bad. $1100 will buy complete trucks here. sometimes rusty, sometimes broken. The last one I bought was a '92 2 wheel drive running 7.3, immaculate body, banks wg sidewinder, LS rear end, pooched E4OD,
$700.