Is it just me, or does this price seem high?

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?t=37779

2k is a lot considering I'd tear the thing down to the frame rails and toss everything except the cab, doors, frame, and front axle, then replace it all including the complete interior, and if the axle isn't 3.54 geared I'd replace that too :D I found a 3.54 D60 for $850 an hour from Hannibal Mo where I will be picking up a 1914 model T for my dad soon.

DragRag

Reaction score
http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?t=37779

2k is a lot considering I'd tear the thing down to the frame rails and toss everything except the cab, doors, frame, and front axle, then replace it all including the complete interior, and if the axle isn't 3.54 geared I'd replace that too :D I found a 3.54 D60 for $850 an hour from Hannibal Mo where I will be picking up a 1914 model T for my dad soon.

Not for you then I guess, at least I tried. I doubt it will be around long at that price anyway.

DragRag

Reaction score
Now if you were selling your Arizona truck...

:eek: Chances of that right now are slim. I am looking at maybe putting a flatbed on it and keeping that one long long term. I waited for a long time for that one to come a long, everything I want except that last gear, O.D. but I have a line on that, no big deal. You can take a look at it in person at the meet if you are coming, it will be there.

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
I'm looking to build something similar, but short bed :sly LB is just too long for my driveway cookoo

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"front rap is gone" does that mean it cant play annoying music anymore.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent