injectors and tranny

redneck pride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
alright its time to rebuild the tranny in the goat (again) I already got a billet triple disc converter built buy midwest converters, BD valvebody, all plastic replaced with aluminum, steel sealing rings instead of cork or rubber and a 48re overdrive sping, problem is I keep burning clutches up in it. I replaced them with alto red frictions and Kolene steels, the last time and they didnt last but 2000 miles, i got 90 psi line pressure when idling in drive and I cant remember wat it is when shes wide open but I know its up there. So my question is if anyone has looked at a suncoast clutch pac kit verses ats's clutch pac kits, I know suncoasts is alto and kolene, but I dnt know if ats makes theres or uses someone else's. just want some insite on what other people got to say, proly gonna go with sun coast and a set of altos again, but i dnt know, I dnt have huge power numbers and Im burning em up! Also im looking at injectors, goin with 150s no matter wat anyone tells me! lol but i dnt know which to get BD or DDP? BDs are cheaper but are they worth the 200 dollar savings? Any intell would be greatly appreciated thanks. Oh and got an airdog 150 on the way so that end is covered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Staff online