If two is good then four might be better!

Diezel_Cowboy

It's not like a real ***!
Reaction score
I decided to put some money in the ole girl and get her a new shiny aluminum bed. It is just now in the works nothing major has happened yet. I am rethinking the stacks due to the new bed. I am still planning on having stacks but i am rethinking how i want to do it. I am also thinking of putting four 4" pipes two on each side instead of the two 5" stacks i have now. Just trying to get away from what has become the normal thing to do over the past few years. I havent seen anybody running around with four stacks.............YET! Comments? Thoughts?

sootman73

Reaction score
you'll have to put some pics up of em. just set em there and see what they look like and then show us we'll let ya know. that is def different. hard to imagine since i haven't ever seen four like that and i go to a bunch of dhra events!

fuzzy1626

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not trying to be a smartass, but when I think of vehicles with more than two exhaust outlets, I think of GM products:sorry:

Diezel_Cowboy

It's not like a real ***!
Reaction score
Did a little rough photo editing and came up with this
I am still undecided just throwing around ideas...........whatcha think?
The truck will look much diffenent with the new bed also so it is hard to decide at this point.

Attachments

• truck dual stacks.jpg
    truck dual stacks.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 29
  • truck dual stacks2.jpg
    truck dual stacks2.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 29
  • one side stacks.jpg
    one side stacks.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 27

zigzkidz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if your going to put a flatbed on it would be better if you made your truck a dually, and put the stacks right behind the door and in front of the bed, it would make it sit away fromt he cab a little.

greythorn3

wheelordie.com
Reaction score
well i like most things that are different but these things come to mind when i see that.. are you asian?

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Looks too much like a Pipe Organ,.. I say no,... just my .02

I was about to say, might as well keep going and put 8 in there and go for the full pipe organ effect....of course, you'd have to plumb some propane nozzles in there with ignitors so you can have a flame show :D

greythorn3

wheelordie.com
Reaction score
I was about to say, might as well keep going and put 8 in there and go for the full pipe organ effect....of course, you'd have to plumb some propane nozzles in there with ignitors so you can have a flame show :D

maybe hire some clowns to get out and run around it juggling cats or fish at stoplights also.

ray:rotflmao

sootman73

Reaction score
they sure are rippin you a new one! this idea may be not the greatest but its better than just doin what everyone else does! im sure you'll find sumthin thats different than everyone else.