If two is good then four might be better!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't fault anybody for wanting to do their own thing, and hey if they like it, they are the only person they need to please. That said however, the practicality of having too many paths will be an issue. There is only so much velocity and volume to the smoke your putting out. I believe with 4 stacks, you will look more like a small factory belching smoke into the sky, with the virility of a 98 year old. You'd be lucky if the smoke didn't just fall out into the bed. :D

Diezel_Cowboy

It's not like a real ***!
Reaction score
I can't fault anybody for wanting to do their own thing, and hey if they like it, they are the only person they need to please. That said however, the practicality of having too many paths will be an issue. There is only so much velocity and volume to the smoke your putting out. I believe with 4 stacks, you will look more like a small factory belching smoke into the sky, with the virility of a 98 year old. You'd be lucky if the smoke didn't just fall out into the bed. :D

Mel,
I have considered that issue as well but when i started out with my original stacks i wouldnt have believed that there would be enough flow to open two 5" rain caps either. Nor that just a 90 degree t in the pipe would distribute flow aproximately 50/50. I dont think flow would be a problem

greythorn3

wheelordie.com
Reaction score
mayde you could mount some kinds of fans inside the top of the pipes so it could blow the smoke out, that would be extra gay if they didnt smoke

Ray

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GaryB

Members online