IDI Truck Pictures

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
I am working on a project and need some IDI truck pictures. I'm not necessarily looking for mint condition trucks. Any condition from rusting away in a field, to daily drivers, to show quality trucks would be of interest. If there is anyone living within 300-400 miles of Albuquerque, NM and would like to have their truck photographed, please PM me. :Sly

Tom

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've got a digital camera, a truck, and am looking for excuses to procrastinate studying for my finals...what sort of pictures do you need? :Sly

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
The Warden said:
I've got a digital camera, a truck, and am looking for excuses to procrastinate studying for my finals...what sort of pictures do you need? :Sly

The last thing I want to do is offend anyone or their abilities, but I need pictures of a particular quality for this project. There may be a possibilty that I could use good pictures that others have taken...I'll have to get back to you on that. I have a photographer in my employ which is why I need to be within a days drive of the subjects. Now, that's not to say that I couldn't meet a person halfway that was say two days from here. At this point, work and other responsibilties won't allow me to be on the road much.

Tom

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
You could search Peeps garages. I'm sure most pix are not copywrited. Feel free to check my pix, and use them.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Feel free to use any of the pics in my albums, if that is the kind of stuff your looking for.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TLBREWER said:
The last thing I want to do is offend anyone or their abilities, but I need pictures of a particular quality for this project. There may be a possibilty that I could use good pictures that others have taken...I'll have to get back to you on that.
None taken :) FWIW, my camera's capable of 5MP and I'm not horrible with photos...although not professional quality by any means.

If there's any way I could help, let me know...

EvergreenRanch

In Transition
Reaction score
us west coast boys near SF bay, california are planning a BBQ sometime here in the near future, could get 4 or 5 at once if you flew into SF for a day.

also if you send me what you are looking for composition and style wise, ive got a nice SLR and just about every lense, filter, and film speed/type out there.

Last edited:

big jake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
EvergreenRanch said:
us west coast boys near SF bay, california are planning a BBQ sometime here in the near future, could get 4 or 5 at once if you flew into SF for a day.

not to hi-jack the thread, but enlighten me on this get together........

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
EvergreenRanch said:

also if you send me what you are looking for composition and style wise, ive got a nice SLR and just about every lense, filter, and film speed/type out there.

Thanks to everyone for your support on this. I will get with my photographer and see what we can use and if he can use other peoples work. Again thank you all for the help. Can't go into details yet, but if this project works out, I think everyone on this forum will like it. :Sly

Tom