IDI Truck Pictures

EvergreenRanch

In Transition
Reaction score
big jake said:
not to hi-jack the thread, but enlighten me on this get together........

PM sent your way. anyone else interested drop me a line. im not posting all details because im not the one organizing the event.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
feel free to use any of the pics in my webshots album,the link is in my signature.the IDI truck is the towtruck.it was the white one but now it is green.the gray crew cab dually is my PSD

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
EvergreenRanch said:
anyone else interested drop me a line. im not posting all details because im not the one organizing the event.
I'm getting into finals, so my schedule over the next couple of weeks is crazy, but I may be interested, depending on when and where it is...

EvergreenRanch

In Transition
Reaction score
well as in said im not the one who has been planning but if there is this much interest, i might just plan my own get together! ive got plenty of room, a shop full of tools, and ice chest full of beer! who is with me?

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, I was just up there a couple of weeks ago, at the Sea Scout base at the marina. You ever heard of the Albatross?

I'm definitely up for a meet up there...heck, it's close enough I might even be able to afford to bring the truck! ;)

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
94f450sd said:
feel free to use any of the pics in my webshots album,the link is in my signature.the IDI truck is the towtruck.it was the white one but now it is green.the gray crew cab dually is my PSD

Thanks! Talked to my photgrapher and it looks like we can take a look at the photo albums of those that have given me the OK for usable shots. If I come across pictures that I can use(from anyone) you'll be hearing from me. ;Sweet

Tom