Hx35 turbo kit FS

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey everyone, well i was gong to put a hx35 turbo on my idi but i think i am going to do a powerstroke swap instead, have a good deal on one with harness so i am going to sell my turbo kit, i am not sure if its complete, when i got it it came with a box of most of the parts and brackets i beleave, also came with the turbo and it is a wastegated turbo, it also will come with a modified down pipe from a powerstroke to fit the idi, not entirely sure if it will, never had a chance to install this kit so i dont really know if its actaully complete but there is going to have to be some fabrication to make it fit onto an idi anyway, i will get pics up tomorrow if i remember to

im going to start by asking $450.00 obo, like i said i dont know if its a complete kit so i am keeping the price lower than a complete kit, this kit isnt on ebay yet but i will be posting on there soon, figured i would give all of you the chance first

will be willing to ship if your willing to pay the shipping

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have stainless steel braided line i will send with it also, the blue bin has a bunch of bolts and nuts in it, seems like all the brackets are there from the pics, it is a banks kit

You must be registered for see images attach