Hello Everyone I Have Bad News

trapper

Boom Boom
Reaction score
Hello to all and i am just typing this to you to tell you that my mother has passed away tonight at around 3:20 am due to her fight with cancer...... I am going to try to finish up this project truck for her because that is what she wanted the most of me...... if anyone would like to donate anything feel free or i will be selling what i have ......... i wright this to you while i am crying my eyes out and i hope everyone here stays blessed

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
Prayers sent Trapper. I know it will be rough for you and your family, but you will make it if you stick together and just trust Jesus.

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Lost mine 3 1/2 yrs ago. I now where you are.... Prayers and Thoughts go with you....

idi traveler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My heart goes out to you and your family. A loving Mother is a hard thing to lose, we will keep you and your family in our prayers.

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. I don't know what life would be like without my mom...

Do you have a list of things you need for the truck? I'm sure some of us have stuff laying around that we could lend a hand.

bghnkinf350

Reaction score
You are in our thoughts and prayers - I am scared of the day I have to go through what you are going through and I hope you and your faith remain strong!

Dave Barbieri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My prayers and thoughts are with you. When the time is right , let us know what you need for your build.

X2. Lost my Dad last summer. It takes a while to get sorted out and even then you find yourself getting red-eyed over some small thing that reminds you of them. Like Moose sez, let us know what you need.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Sorry for your great loss but this is just the beganing of something else. Of course it hurts but thats what you are supposed to feel.I knew my parents were dieing very slow deaths so it was no surprise.I never cried a tear. I felt relieved that their suffering was finallyover and they were at peace. Cancer is a horrible end to anyones life. It steals your dignity and makes one feel helpless and dependant on others. Its how family steps up to that that makes a differance. My family hates me for not being there watching cancer take my father. That was 11 years ago. Nobody has talked to me in over 6 years now. The estate was to be divided 4 ways. My sister took it all and I was told I deserved nothing... Thats not what our parents wanted.They wanted my two brothers and one sister to share equaly everything... Well that didn't happen. I lost a family. I wont bother thembecause they want nothing to do with me.So I am giving them what they want... They want everything and they got it... They have each other. I have good memories. That will do for me. I learn thru other family that they are doing poorly in health and marriage. Familys on welfare just being bums. Teenage nieces and nephews getting pregnant and having babys on welfare over in Vegas... Not a pretty thought either. Your loss is felt by many on this site. Grieve and remember to move on with life. Its what your mother would want you to do. A person thats gone over is never forgotten if they are rememberd. I'm turely sorry for your loss. May you go in peace and remember what was good about your mother... Be strong for others that can't be strong at this time too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828