Hello Everyone I Have Bad News

trapper

Boom Boom
Reaction score
Thank you all for everything, I love my mother very much.....she was the only one here for me..... that is why i need to get this truck done in memory of her since she has backed me since i started the project and wanted to actually see it drive down the road..... but due to funds she will never see that now so that is basicly the only thing i have left that means anything to me

wmoguy

Reaction score
Sending you my deepest condolences and giving thx knowing your mom has gone to a better place without the pain and suffering.

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
You are definatley in our prayers. Be strong she has gone to a better place,one that only leaves you in the current life with memories.Cherish those memorys,they will be your strength.

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
Prayers sent! I don't know what it's like to lose a parent but I know some day I will. Cancer is some bad stuff. I've lost a couple family member to it and its not easy. Just remember she's in a better place where she will never have to suffer anymore.

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
Prayers sent! I don't know what it's like to lose a parent but I know some day I will. Cancer is some bad stuff. I've lost a couple family member to it and its not easy. Just remember she's in a better place where she will never have to suffer anymore.

Rot Box

Northern Utah
Reaction score
I don't have the words. I'm so sorry and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask.

Andrew

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I understand how tough this is, Mom passed 3 days after her 58th bday 11 years ago, Dad passed 5 years ago due to esophegial cancer....just ate away at him, so ya it's a tough hit to have to deal with. Take comfort knowing that all our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Know peace, knowing your mom now knows peace and is pain free. Take what you can from the words and prayrs of everyone here, stay close to family, the tough time will slowly dissipate and life will take a more normal routine, it does take time I know cause now n then I still think...Hey I should call Mom n dad...and then I remember....the fond memories and think...how they would see me and the kids now!

Always always know that you'll keep the good memories...and the crap just floats away like dust in the wind...

burtcheca

farmer/cabinetmaker
Reaction score
I just got here from working in a farm 2 hours away and read your post. I'm very sad for your loss and pain, but I want you to know something very important: You can see your Mom again! It's God's promise in the Bible.
Do you trust Him? Would you accept the possibility that He gave her some rest and now He's concentrating in you to get you closer to Him?
I have learned in the Bible that God is love. I read some time ago that if we would be able to know the future, from the beginning, as God does, we would chose the plan that He's proposing to us today.
I'm praying for you and your family today. I'm asking my Lord to bless you in a special way so you know for sure He's with you, feeling the pain you feel also, because your Mom was one of His little girls, His daughter, and He had to suffer seeing her feeling sick and in pain for some time.
My brother, trust Him. I can recommend Him to you. I know Him personally and I know He loves you very much too.
Your brother Burt (a miserable sinner that received His grace and pardon, now depending completely from Him with gratitude).

austin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Words cannot describe... I lost my mother a year ago next week to a cancer battle. The years leading up were the worst. I can't say moving on will be the easiest task, but stay strong.

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.