Gauges....

swampdigger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my Bronco is going to get some gauges after the diesel goes in... I'm going mechanical though, just to try to keep with the simple stoopid theme. Mechanical diesel, mechanical clutch, minimal wires.

tractorman86

Reaction score
yea i bet it will work but the factory pillar in an 87-91 goes all the way back to the back of the cab above the door. so i will prob look better but still not quite right

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
yea i bet it will work but the factory pillar in an 87-91 goes all the way back to the back of the cab above the door. so i will prob look better but still not quite right

They don't make one for our trucks but like was stated earlier, a little trimming and the 92 to 97 pod works great, I actually removed the factry trim piece and replaced it with the pod.

Attachments

• SV500019.JPG
    SV500019.JPG
    409.1 KB · Views: 27

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score

so does my 94 factory piller......

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
Thats a good deal for that piller..... I went ahead and got one....... all the others are 45+ bucks!.......

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
The problem I have with that guy is he uses UPS, that price will double by the time it lands in my hands....The big brown rip-off truck screws Canadians daily with bogus brokerage and duty fee's....50/50 chance in the mail that no duty will be applied...UPS charges me $10 to put it through customs, then adds the duty and then add's brokerage fees from Montreal to here...Atleast Fed-ex isn't like that.

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
Thats crap! you shoulda said something before I got mine, coulda ordered 2 at the same time and then sent you one, i think the shipping was significantly less if you ordered two or more items!..... dang.

swampdigger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The problem I have with that guy is he uses UPS, that price will double by the time it lands in my hands....The big brown rip-off truck screws Canadians daily with bogus brokerage and duty fee's....50/50 chance in the mail that no duty will be applied...UPS charges me $10 to put it through customs, then adds the duty and then add's brokerage fees from Montreal to here...Atleast Fed-ex isn't like that.

I feel your pain bro! And I hate having to explain that to sellers on eBay if they ship UPS.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online