Gauges....

sassyrel

Reaction score
at the one idi weekend we attended--darrin seen the autometer ultralights in a pillar pod i put in mine--he like um---!!!!! :D

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Isspro Boost, soon to be Stewart/Warner pyro, el cheapo oil pressure and coolant temp gauges. One of these days I'll break down and get a decent oil press. and water temp gauge and quit having to replace them so often. To plug Isspro just a bit more, they are the only folks that sell pyrometer leads by themselves without charging an arm and a leg.

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
I think im gunna go Isspro..... the stewart warners are obviously nice too.... so we'll see for sure here soon...... i for sure appreciate all the input....

Exekiel69

Reaction score
nifty! I think the A-piller is the way I will go..... probly with the pyro, boost, and oil pressure..... probly seem the most useful........ Nuthin' like spendin' the money!! hehehe....

don't forget water temp gauge.

ISSpro is the way to go.

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Autometer Z-series going in my truck as soon as I get a triple pillar pod....Already bought the gauges....Those friggin pods ain't cheap for something made of plastic.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Autometer Z-series going in my truck as soon as I get a triple pillar pod....Already bought the gauges....Those friggin pods ain't cheap for something made of plastic.

i just bought a triple gage pode for my 94 at $37 to my door off some guy on flebay. can send you the link if you want.

now i got to cough up for the gages:eek:

69dieselfreak

well that nice
Reaction score
oh boy thats tite it can be done thought i was looking under my truck by the oil cooler there is a 1/4 pipe plug on the end housing and then another on the block in that area would i be able to get an accurate reading from there

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I doubt many have used those ports. I can't vouch for them.

69dieselfreak

well that nice
Reaction score
ya that sounds like a better spot to put it because i would think that there would hardly be any heat in those areas

Exekiel69

Reaction score
I put it where the sensor for the water temp light is at on the driver side head, it is warmer there but I prefer it that way.