Gauges....

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Darrin, where did u get that guage pod on the dash at?

I got it from Diesel Performance here in GR about 6 years ago. not shure if they still carry them anymore. I think that Banks offered them with there turbo kit. You can contact them and see if they still have some:

http://store.bankspower.com/Categories.aspx?Category=8ae84353-448c-42f9-8726-3f05cee883e8

Seems like the last time I talked to Rick, at DP about the guage pod, he was out of them and that they were discontinued.

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
I can get the SW version for $65 locally but they want $35 in freight it bring it in....cookoo Autometer has discontinued it from what I've been told.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
I still like my VDO's! ;Sweet

nice, thats the way i am lookin at going. the VDO's are better priced i can get 3 gauges for the price of 1 ISSPRO. that and they came stock in VW and Porches so they should be fine for my old heap.

not knocking ISSPRO they got some sweet stuff i still might buy one or two to help support our sponser:D

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
nice, thats the way i am lookin at going. the VDO's are better priced i can get 3 gauges for the price of 1 ISSPRO. that and they came stock in VW and Porches so they should be fine for my old heap.

So you got a link to those VDO's???