FS: Very Nice Wastegated Factory Ford/ATS Turbo System.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
$950 may be possible then? provided there is proof of the turbo being rebuilt.

im trying to gather some info on dyyoungs turbo too,but it seems he really doesn't want to let it go.and i hope he doesn't have to.
i like his price a bit more naturally,and would like to help him out too,but i guess that wont be until this weekend.
all the more options to explore the better.of course iv got to provide my truck with what i feel may be the wisest choice.
so hopefully he and you have all required info.....you can't provide too many details for me lol.so whatever ya can dig up on it,and or possibly somehow show any play in the turbo,if any via a video or something.
basically im a turbo idiot! i'll need to have a few guys inspect all your pics and info to help me out,cus i just know nothing about these.
im hoping he provides some pics and info on his before he needs the $ so i have a chance to decide.but what can ya do.
i sure hope these things help with fuel economy as much as iv read they do.if another .5 mpg avg or so,man id be happy.
anyway.looking forward to reading everything you can dig up on it.
thanks.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
My brother is a tool and die maker. So he has precision instruments that we use to measure the play in the turbo shaft and bearings, just like the professional rebuild shops do. If we can't find the receipt, or even if we can I will give you pics or video of us measuring the play. That should be enough to put anyones mind thats in the know on turbos at rest. Because those gauges will either read an excessive amount of play or they will be within a certain set of tolerances and its good as new.

FORDF250HDXLT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
well dyoung seems to be keeping his turbo.
so im all eyes on this rebuilt unit when ya get a chance.:)

FORDF250HDXLT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
hopefully your over to your fams this weekend and getting me all kinds of pics and a vid or two.:D
paypal locked and loaded.;)

FORDF250HDXLT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
you know you want this......... :)
any updates on the pics/vids,anything yet?
don't make me spend it on a paint job instead lol.i will if i have too.:rotflmao
serious note,any further info to start investigating this turbo out would be appreciated.thanks.;Sweet
paypal account still ready for action.;)
you have a serious large mouth bass on the end of your line.all you need to do is reel me in already lol.:)

Attachments

• piles-of-money-cash_400px.jpg
    piles-of-money-cash_400px.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 5

FORDF250HDXLT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
whats the latest here Sean?
is this turbo still available?
any ideas on when you have plans to post pics etc so i can examine it please?
thanx.

FORDF250HDXLT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
if this turbo is still for sale,im no longer interested.
after researching,iv decided against discontinued parts for my truck due to plans of keeping it a long time to come.
most likely going with a new banks.
best of luck.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Oh. Ok. I just replied to your ***. Sorry its been so long but I've been on vacation in Canada. I have a few other members interested so I'll let them know you're no longer interested so I can move this sale along now that I'm back.
Best of luck to you. I don't want to turn this ad into a debate thread, but the Banks kits are probably the one that will be the most difficult to find parts for. The ATS system uses gaskets and orings that are relatively available at any parts store, even the turbo drain grommet is now available after I discovered they can be made with two simple parts from the parts store.
Anyway thanks for your interest. Sorry it took me so long to get back from vacation.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Willing to trade for a complete GV OD setup for a 1356 transfercase. This is a VERY nice turbo. Its worth every penny.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
This is still for sale if anyones looking for a good turbo kit.
Same price and trade as stated earlier.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Back to the top. This kit is complete, its not missing anything, as a few of the other ones listed on the forums right now are. Plus this one comes with new orings and gaskets so its worth every penny.

I have been told it is okay to list it for $900 + shipping. Thats firm.