FS: Very Nice Wastegated Factory Ford/ATS Turbo System.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Got the whole thing. It will come with new orings/seals/grommets, etc. This turbo system is the factory Ford one. The turbocharger was rebuilt only 30k miles before the truck was parted out. It comes complete with all the exhaust piping, air box, intake hat... well everything, even the valve covers.
This system belongs to my brother and price is firm. These are getting more and more difficult to find in any condition, much less complete with a rebuilt turbo. The system was removed from an E4OD truck as well.
EDIT: $900 + shipping, or pickup for free. I'll meet you if you're gonna be in the area.

EDIT: This is just for the people that troll the forum for parts and upgrades that they lack the common sense to comprehend. When a used turbo kit is listed as complete that means it comes with every major component of the system. Major components being the turbocharger, any exhaust piping leading to the turbo (use your own manifolds, dont be stupid) and the down pipe leading from the turbo (after the down pipe its all you. or wear ear plugs. I don't care you decide), the air filter box (minus the air filter), the intake hat, and the oil drain pedistal. Use common sense, any gasket, rubber grommet, o ring or plastic component of any kind will be aged and unusable. These components have a shelf life and are replaced even in brand new kits from manufacturers after so many years. If the seller includes new orings, gaskets and grommets with the kit, count your blessings, thats far above and beyond what any seller ever goes with these kits. If a seller could include common sense and mechanical inclination with their item I'm sure they would gladly do so. But some people just don't have any and should just stay away from working on/upgrading their vehicles all together. If something like this is taken to a shop to be installed, the buyer accepts all charges acrued from said shop for the installation (yes even some mechanics lack common sense and mechanical inclination). If you don't have enough common sense to understand this disclaimer then I suggest you move along to greener pastures with a brand new truck that can be maintained and modified by most modern mechanics.

Last edited:

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Depending on how much lower your asking price is will determine if he'd take it I guess. Feel free to make an offer. It might be a few days before I get to talk to him about it though.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes. Consider it yours. If you live near brandon manetoba i am going up there in july with my brother if u want to save on shipping and customs duties and whatnot.

HE LIVES about 2 hours from me N in one of the finest cities in BC! Maybe he can get it shipped to Oroville Like I do and pick it up there? Just a suggestion for you two to hammer out shipping is cheaper that way:sly

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Reminder that I can ceramic coat the exhaust up pipes, cross over, down pipe and exhaust housing of the turbo for extra. Keep in mind if I coat the exhaust housing I will need to disassemble the turbocharger. Pm me with the details of what you want to do.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Ok, 3rd time now. Buyer flaked out. Bumping it back up. Please people, if you say you're going to buy something follow through with it. As in the case of this turbo, 3 times now have members said they were going to buy. During several weeks of waiting on each different case I turned down other members who possibly had the cash in hand, only to have the person I was holding it for back out.

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
thats why i always sell stuff first come first serve. if someone gives a down payment then ill hold it. just a thought

89ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok I have a question for you is there a part number on the oil drain pedestal I can get from you?

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hmmm.this sounds tempting as well.
why no good detailed pics of the turbo's you guys are trying to sell though? i know when im going to sell something,theres good pics given.
odd........suspicious even.know what i mean?
i know with me,theres no way im sending this kind of cash without knowing exactly what i paying for.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Ive posted pics of the other turbos and i have some of this one as well. Its clean and complete. I havent had internet through a computer for a while now so ive been trying to do everything on my phone. Hence why i havent posted pics of this one yet. If you're interested I'll drive the hour home to my parents place to post up pics. But you know how much gas/fuel is thats why I havent done it yet. Plus i was expecting it to be sold several times now.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok thanks.
while you gather the pics;
you say this turbo has recently been rebuilt.do have a receipt showing this that you could scan and post as well please?
whats the lowest your willing to take for this? is $850 out of the question?
you say its factory.does this mean 100% stock,or are there any mods,for example an updated outlet flange for the dp and or aftermarket dp,or does it have the stock crushed dp?
you don't mention any gauges included.so the truck got scrapped with the pryo/boost gauges,and or sold already,or there were never any gauges used in the truck? or i guess more to the point; are there gauges available for sale separately as well?
thanks.

p.s.
if you convince me to buy it,there wont be any guessing as to if its sold or not.you'll simply have the $ in your paypal account.;)

Last edited:

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
I'll try to make it to my parents tomorrow. I can set you up with some gauges at discounted prices, they may not match in style but I can make it happen.
I do believe my brother has the receipt, but I'll have to ask to be sure. We bought the truck as a parts truck and it had some receipts in it but cant say if that is one of them any more.
I'm sorry, but I know for sure $850 is below what he'd accept.
Hope to work something out with you.

Oh yea, this is the factory setup, and it still has the factory exhaust housing and down pipe.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online