Free for the taking

mankypro

Learning Slowly...
Reaction score
I have a full exhaust for a 6.9 IDI, no rust in really good shape. Yours if you'll drive up here to grab it.

Longmont, CO 80501

I'd offer it on CL but some mad max type scrapper will show up and toss it in his scrap heap.

Tarantula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exhaust

Wow I live in Firestone CO, so the drive would be trivial. Unfortunately, I am thinking about upgrading to the hypermax or Autojet setup.

I have a full exhaust for a 6.9 IDI, no rust in really good shape. Yours if you'll drive up here to grab it.

Longmont, CO 80501

I'd offer it on CL but some mad max type scrapper will show up and toss it in his scrap heap.

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The AutoJet exhaust still has a pretty bad Y-pipe tho - what I wanna do with my truck is get a spare factory Y-pipe and cut the Y-collector off it and run two separate pipes back past the trans, then put these in my Flowmaster muffler (currently used in the si-do configuration but it's reversible for a di-so setup) and then a 3" pipe over the axle and out behind the tires. The muffler would make for a much much nicer merge of the two exhaust flows.

mankypro

Learning Slowly...
Reaction score
I had a 2nd Gen PSD 4" modded for my IDI. Anyway the exhaust is sitting gathering dust in the rafters of my garage. Longmont, CO - I refuse to list it on CL...