Found it.

86ford69

86 Ford F250 6.9
Reaction score
Driving through town and happend to look over and noticed my old truck sitting in some dudes drive way. So I swung in and talked the fellow. (Turns out he's as smart as a 2x4. Some of you prolly remember the whole saga of how the truck left me. It was sold for $500 even though I said no deal. So the guy who had it did no work to it and sold it for a grand. New owner fixed the rear hub bearings and drove it home. Guy 1 tells him it has a new front end and new rear gears along with ball joints and tie rods and on and on. So I tell the guy it use to be my truck and take a look at the front end. Not only is it not new but the drive shaft has major play and does not grab.
The truck still runs but is hard to start and the worst part is he is talking of CRUSHING IT!!!!!!!! He wants like a grand for it and I just cant do it right now. Ive spent loads of money on this truck allready but I cant stand to see this retard crush this beautiful truck!!!!! For those of you that have seen pics this truck spent 24 yrs in Fl and it has no idea what rust is. Im going crazy thinking about him killing this truck!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Offer him crush value plus a little. I'm sure hes just trying to make you feel like its a "can't pass up deal". Can he get 1000.00 for it in scrap value.... :dunno

86ford69

86 Ford F250 6.9
Reaction score
Im trying brother. I start my new job monday. He thinks he will get $900 for it crushed.i just dont want it crushed. I know it now needs front end work and gp work after Guy 2 spayed the hell out of it. I just love how "mechanics" dont know **** about one of the easiest trucks to ever work on.

86ford69

86 Ford F250 6.9
Reaction score
Kinda thought something like that. Im gunna talk to him some more. Now that Im working again it would be a lil easier to get her right. Just gotta convince this guy not to crush it while I get the money up.

86ford69

86 Ford F250 6.9
Reaction score
Im gunna offer him $500 and go from there. I found a front end for it but its a 44. Ill prolly just end up rebuiling the one thats in it. Also needs steering cloum and the engine bay rewired and new gp relay and gps. I just cant even imagine this truck being crushed!!!!!

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Give me a shout if your lookingfor anything. A lot of times the steering columns can be pulled apart and tightened up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online