Firewood!

TooMuchBoost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Swany
only puzzies use log splitters

That's what I thought growing up. Then after I bought my first home I rented a log splitter one time and realized I was an abused child. ;p

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
You must have a bigger crew, or more ambition, than the crew that I cut with.
Two other guys and I go out, and usually get a pickup and trailer load, before we're to pooped to go home and unload it. The wrecker is pretty handy too, for dragging trees up out of the creekbed. Sure beats rolling block-outs up the bank.

You ought to get a crane and claw for that thing, so you don't have to huft the big stuff onto the table.

Diezel_Cowboy

It's not like a real ***!
Reaction score
Originally posted by PackRat
You must have a bigger crew, or more ambition, than the crew that I cut with.
Two other guys and I go out, and usually get a pickup and trailer load, before we're to pooped to go home and unload it. The wrecker is pretty handy too, for dragging trees up out of the creekbed. Sure beats rolling block-outs up the bank.

You ought to get a crane and claw for that thing, so you don't have to huft the big stuff onto the table.

Same size crew........but we drink a lot of Mt. Dew!LOL

There are just three of us, two friends and me that cut once a week in the winter (weather permitting). We fill each one of our three trucks one at a time until everybody has a load.

I always unload mine the same day so i dont have to haul it to work.

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
I was thinking skidder, myself. LOL

First glance looked like a bogger, except for heavier lugs. There was a guy around here, that ran irrigation v-tread in the winter. Rode like crap on the highway, but could walk up a mud wall.

Been thinking about getting a set of v-lugs capped up, for sled pulling with the Crossbreed. Screw the beads, and run about 10 psi. Ought to bite on almost anything.

MudHog

Reaction score
I was going to say Super Swamper LTB, but the outter lugs are to far apart to be a LTB.

Now we have tires that we call co-ops here. It's a tire put out by the sugarcane co-ops mills. Far from a road or radial tire, but they pull like a ***** ******* in the field.