Firewood!

MudHog

Reaction score
Thanks for the fine information there umpteen million miles from the interco plant. I said I was going to say they were the LTB, but the lugs are to far.

considering the fact that I live 30 minutes from Interco, I'm sure I know what Interco has and doesn't have.

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
I live on a 280 acre ranch in Sonoma County, California. There is a pathogen that is killing many coastal oaks here which is called SUDDEN OAK DEATH. Each year many mature oaks on the ranch succumb to this and will topple and fall by themselves. Each summer me and a buddy will scavenge about 3-4 cords each. And yes Swany :angel: ...we use a splitter. Only wimps from Mountainview get it split, delivered and stacked :draw .

Last edited:

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
towcat said:
Like you're gonna use that F350 of yours to load firewood..... :rotflmao :rotflmao

actually I do, takes awhile to load and unload (i've got it down to a science now). I burn about a cord and a half a year and I don't have it delivered :D

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
burn about 7-8 cords (heat large commercial greenhouses with it)

what I don't get is why not use a flatbed trailer to haul the wood with.
my lil double axle 7k lb trailer is pretty handy, don't need to climb into a truck and if I cut/carry more than 7k lbs I've got problems anyway....

dp