Finished Turbo Install

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PM Typ4 for the 411 on these turbos...appears he is the quintessential local guru....easier to PM and dialogue than ask here.

@typ4 works sometimes to draw him in :rotflmao

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Few things, I have no more of the turbine housings for sale. Only had 3 to go and they went quick. I have an aftermarket silicone boot company making some new airbox to turbo boots. first one should be in hand soon.
I also have 100 nos drain grommets on hand.

Still Strokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I knew production numbers from ATS on the turbine housings. Their probably starting to show up in junkyards

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think Still Strokin is the guy I bought this from??? Anyway it was a good buy and last winter the entire engine was removed and reinstalled in my current truck.
You must be registered for see images attach

Still Strokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it was. That was the most complete kit I've ever sold and probably the nicest . Excluding the home made down pipe it had every last nut bolt washer o ring and fitting

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was an excellent "buy" for me as I was very close to pulling the trigger on a new banks sidewinder. The turbo I received from you was rebuilt by International, and I upgraded the downpipe to 3" stainless. I has worked flawlessly, THANK YOU!

Still Strokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cat bird is the truck in your avatar the one you put the turbo on? bout a twin to mine only mine is regular cab. yours is sharp
It was an excellent "buy" for me as I was very close to pulling the trigger on a new banks sidewinder. The turbo I received from you was rebuilt by International, and I upgraded the downpipe to 3" stainless. I has worked flawlessly, THANK YOU!

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes sir, that be it. Really happy with how it turned out.