?downpipe solution ats?

12clip

Reaction score
"However CM might have some options. 1) Patrick is sending an e-mail to the other 4 Master distributors in north america searching for the upgraded elbows in old stock. Will post answer here."

Updates?

rwilles

Reaction score
As of yesterday Patrick had sold the one they had in stock (this board is amazing!) OK, fess up who got the other one? There is one more in nation wide distributor stocks. This solution only works for one more person! so call Patrick. BTW, He is trying to figure if waste-gated 5 bolt adapter, with a vband and PowerStroke down pipe will work long term.

Any one know: What company provided the .88 outlet housing for ATS? Or probably a better question is what are the dimensions that yield the .88 a/r? I've seen members list various a/r ratios for their setups and there are many postings on ebay for the housings. I'm beginning to understand the math involved but it would be sooo much easier if someone has already done the research. So I've searched but didn't find here..

...Has someone made a spreadsheet that has the a/r ratio, housing measurement, and brand name of the housing?....

From theturboforums and a guy using 2 on his 300zx:

International - 1819744C91 - WHI 1914 - TC43/05 - Garrett

A/R ..70/.82
Compressor wheel dia.: inducer 2.30" exducer 2.75" (to4b-h)
Turbine wheel dia.: 2.5"
Compressor inlet: 2.5"
Turbine outlet: 2.4"
Standard T3 flange
Standard T4 backplate
S/N: 1819744C91-YFL06622-TC4305
Able to sustain up to 450hp @ 26psi

sheepman

TDS Refugee
Reaction score
I might have missed something somewhere at some point to sum things up.

The ATS we know today in Denver is not the ATS of Murry, Ut that invented these turbo systems. You see these dudes in Denver are just selling something they bought out.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I have a foundry not far from me (22 miles) I've been wondering if they and at how much could make a outlet for.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08

Members online