Diesel world rally article?

tjsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just wondering if they were ever going to publish the article on the 2012 rally or if I had missed it?

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Any press time is good press time.. Even if something bad is printed.. We get exposure. Of course everyone wants good press. Even if the report is put out now readers will get a taste of whats going on and be able to plan for the next rally now.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jim Allen (PwrSmoke) did the article for Diesel World. He's been hounding the editor to get it in the mag. I'm sure it'll be in the next issue or two down the road. Jim will let us know for sure when it hits the news stands.

Heath

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Heath.. Its great to know and I will be watching for it to come out...

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I thought I heard something for the February edition but not positive.

pafixitman

Reaction score
Feb edition hit the stands mid December. Based on the cover shot they have posted on their site we r not in it.

PwrSmoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gents, it's out. It will be on the stands soon. It's in the March, 2013 issue. Around here, it's always at WalMart. Mel, as well as his friends, are going to be very happy. Thanks again for having me and I hope to attend again this year if time permits, but likely I will come as a "civilian" just for my own enjoyment. They cut the story some and one pic I really wanted them to run wasn't in there, so here it is:

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online