Diesel world rally article?

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
Luckly i dont look like that guy.....

but now for my story....

i sit here on my computer, and see that the mag is out in stores! excited i get as i grab on my boots and take off in the f100 to walmart! sliding into my parking spot i jump out and walk briskly to the doors. i grab a cart as i also needed to restock my bottled water supply for work. now our walmart just became a SUPER WALMART! i have not been in since the change. as i stand just inside the doors, i wonder to myself "self, where the hell are the magazines?" so i started a random walk threw walmart to find them. as i stated, i am pushing my wonderfully crafted walmart cart that has a rythmic "thump thump" due to the flatspots on the RR wheel. so here i am wandering threw walmart trying to find the mags. thump......... thump..........thump. till over the electronics i see it! the magazine rack! as i started towards it, i realized that my thump......... thump..........thump, had gotten faster. i was now in a brisk walk to the isle, and i look! stupid girls and their diesels. DAMNIT! last months! thump......... thump..........thump, off to get my water.....

I WILL TRY AGAIN TOMORROW!!!

btw jim, what does coryLR stand for? CORY LONE RANGER????

Last edited:

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I almost forgot about Corey and his "special" helmet!

Love that picture man. A lot a fun times around the campfire for sure at the Rally.

Heath

Last edited:

PwrSmoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Luckly i dont look like that guy.....

but now for my story....

i sit here on my computer, and see that the mag is out in stores! excited i get as i grab on my boots and take off in the f100 to walmart! sliding into my parking spot i jump out and walk briskly to the doors. i grab a cart as i also needed to restock my bottled water supply for work. now our walmart just became a SUPER WALMART! i have not been in since the change. as i stand just inside the doors, i wonder to myself "self, where the hell are the magazines?" so i started a random walk threw walmart to find them. as i stated, i am pushing my wonderfully crafted walmart cart that has a rythmic "thump thump" due to the flatspots on the RR wheel. so here i am wandering threw walmart trying to find the mags. thump......... thump..........thump. till over the electronics i see it! the magazine rack! as i started towards it, i realized that my thump......... thump..........thump, had gotten faster. i was now in a brisk walk to the isle, and i look! stupid girls and their diesels. DAMNIT! last months! thump......... thump..........thump, off to get my water.....

I WILL TRY AGAIN TOMORROW!!!

btw jim, what does coryLR stand for? CORY LONE RANGER????

If you want it to be "Corey Lone Ranger" so be it. ( : < ) Actually, it's more mundane than that; "Corey, Low Resolution," referring to the resolution of the image. I have to shoot in high-res for print (28 mb pics most often) so I downsize them for the web and always put "LR" there so I don't forget it's low-res. Art directors can get nasty when you accidentally send them a low res image.

It may be another week before you see them out everywhere. Walmart is one of the slower to get the new mags on the racks... in my experience... and a big book store that has a large magazine rack is usually the fastest.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
I went to walmart and BAM, 2 strikes. I'm hoping my step dad comes through, he's a manager at Shoprite, our local grocery store.