Cup holders

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Ok. Here's my one and only try. This cheap piece of crap broke when I tried to tighten it down on the shifter so I'm done wasting my money on this. If anyone else wants to try this, ho right ahead, but be sure to spend more that $10 on the cup holder and maybe it will actually last a while.

Attachments

• 102_4194.JPG
    102_4194.JPG
    324.7 KB · Views: 20

KansasIDI

Hopelessly addicted to IDIs
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok. Here's my one and only try. This cheap piece of crap broke when I tried to tighten it down on the shifter so I'm done wasting my money on this. If anyone else wants to try this, ho right ahead, but be sure to spend more that $10 on the cup holder and maybe it will actually last a while.
Thats great. Does the drink slosh when you shift? Lol

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I didn't even try it. I saw that it was loose and tried to tighten it up. That's when I saw that it was broken. It went from there right into the trash. I can see the crack in this picture too. It's right at the bottom of the bigger, right side adjustment knob.

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We appreciate your commitment to the cause of expanding the rediculousness of this thread. You've even got money invested!

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
You've even got money invested!
Obviously not enough. As short as that one was, I think that a full bottle of water would have fallen out while trying to shift. I think that a half full bottle would have been ok. A 12oz. can seemed to fit about perfectly. Naturally, that would just lead to undesired actions by some others that I know.

Dirtleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I for one appreciate you taking one for the team.

You are a true hero and a credit to cupholder progress the world over.

XOLATEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My cupholder raw material is still being 'conditioned' in the driveway...it is taking forever, and I am feeling a sense of urgency to toss 'something' together...

...I had to whack a visitor on the hand when he picked one up and tell him to leave it where I left it...and...by the way...did he see his name on it..?

No, I didn't really...but I was thinking about it...

No, I didn't think that, either...but if I had been in a particularly territorial mood...maybe...

I would 'condition' my raw material in the larger, more traveled neighborhood road...but there is a woman who rides her horse there and tugs along another and they have been crapping everywhere...

I am afraid that...if any horsecrap soaks into the raw material pores...that I won't get a decent weld-bond and the thing will fly apart at the worst moment...

Maybe we should ask IPSKI about the effect horsecrap has on the welding process and resultant structural integrity..?

This cupholder thing is getting....well...I am thinking that it just might go on for a good while...it is showing no sign of fading away...

After all....we all have some measure of vested interest in how it all turns out...don't we...?

Fortunes can be won or lost...at times like these....

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
interest in how it all turns out...don't we...?

Fortunes can be won or lost...at times like these....
These are the times that try men's souls, no room for a sunny day soldier when cupholders are in the discussion! Pull yourself up by your bootstraps, wipe off the horsecrap, and just set your beverage safely where it belongs @XOLATEM !

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In case you're in need of a portable cup holder.

Seems quality.
You must be registered for see images attach
I'm skeptical of your hand model. I guess goth chicks can be into old diesel trucks and cupholders. My guess is that @Nero probably looks just like Peter Steele of type o negative, so it works I guess.