CL Deal: F350 Crew Cab DRW with bad motor for $800

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doesn't say why it needs a motor. I get the impression the truck is complete, but doesn't run. If so.... :sly

Might be a SERIOUS steal.

After all, we've been known to get trucks to start with knowledge alone. ;Really

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well... What year is this truck and why is everyone interested in it finding so many excuses not to buy it.....:dunno

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if it was out here, it would have been bought already.:D(at that price I'll let her scream to me.
since it is a rustbelt truck, the turbo and the doghouses are the only items of value to me.

HOOTsF350

Reaction score
Sweet truck but it is an automatic. I called the guy. No batteries and he has never had it running or even tried for that matter. Bought at an auction as is. missing batteries,stereo ,alternator and that it. Needs a couple tires replaced.
He just has lost interest in it and won't be doing anything with it.

Sounds too nice for me to scavenge the few parts I want off of it. If I had somewhere to store it I would snatch it and try to get it runnning.
I'll even be going right by there with an empty Big Tex car hauler in the next few days.
Gotta get the front brakes replaced on mine first. Toasted them coming out of Texas yesterday with a car trailer load of Jeep J20 bed and cab heading for Ft.Wayne, IN.

If someone needs this hauled back south, I live by the KY Speedway, or in the general area let me know. I don't do this for a living but got laid off for a week and took on a couple of haul jobs to make ends meet a little better. My trailer is a 7000lb trailer so this will be pushing it but for a short run it should be fine. Not sure what the truck weighs I just got mine last month just like this white one.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Wow... An auction truck... May have plenty wrong with it but may have nothing wrong with it too...

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if that will fit on a 22 foot flat bed trailer? When I say 22 foot I am talking the length of the bed only and not the entire size of the trailer.

DragRag

Reaction score
if it was out here, it would have been bought already.:D(at that price I'll let her scream to me.
since it is a rustbelt truck, the turbo and the doghouses are the only items of value to me.

Your right, because it would have been in your shop or my driveway. We don't let deals like that get by around here in Rust free Cali.

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If some one were to be able to start the truck and it was a runner, I'd say $4000 would still be a decent price to turn around and resell it considering how clean it is. Are those 10 bolt hubs I see?

If never even bothered to put batteries in it...........bit of a risk but at $800....

Just make sure it has a clear title.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet truck but it is an automatic. I called the guy. No batteries and he has never had it running or even tried for that matter. Bought at an auction as is. missing batteries,stereo ,alternator and that it. Needs a couple tires replaced.
He just has lost interest in it and won't be doing anything with it.

Sounds too nice for me to scavenge the few parts I want off of it. If I had somewhere to store it I would snatch it and try to get it runnning.
I'll even be going right by there with an empty Big Tex car hauler in the next few days.
Gotta get the front brakes replaced on mine first. Toasted them coming out of Texas yesterday with a car trailer load of Jeep J20 bed and cab heading for Ft.Wayne, IN.

If someone needs this hauled back south, I live by the KY Speedway, or in the general area let me know. I don't do this for a living but got laid off for a week and took on a couple of haul jobs to make ends meet a little better. My trailer is a 7000lb trailer so this will be pushing it but for a short run it should be fine. Not sure what the truck weighs I just got mine last month just like this white one.

Just called the guy a few minutes ago. Someone is on the way to possibly buy it. Gotta call back him back in an hour. What Hoots said is true about the condition of it, told me the same thing.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
my idi was bought from an auction for 950 dollars and i drive it from chattanooga to spencer never had one problem out of it, but now the starter and alternator died at the same time-cuss

HOOTsF350

Reaction score
He sent me a few pics of the interior and it looks like its in great shape. He had told me that with some cleaning the seats and carpets would look brand new. I believe it after the pics. I was hoping for some body shots as well. No time to constantly trying to retrieve info.
Got to get my F350 back together. Where are all the wheel / brakes diagrams online? I have no manuals at all yet.
Not sure this truck is compatible with mine. :confused: Mine is a 95 7.3 psd. What is a IDI? This truck for sale is a 94, isn't that pre power stroke diesels.

If someone here gets this and parts it out I need the rear sliding window and interior as well as a few other things. Tailgate and rear fenders. I'll haul it local for these parts..

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You have an OBS power stroke. The engine is the only difference. What's an IDI? Seriously you jest.....

Wheel and brake diagrams? We don't have them, because most folks leave one side together, use it as a reference and fix the other side, before taking the reference side apart. Did you take all your back brakes apart on both sides and are now staring at a pile of parts scratching your head? Tisk tisk...... :idiot:

:D
You must be registered for see images