CL Deal: F350 Crew Cab DRW with bad motor for $800

TwoTone IDI

ZF swap completed!
Reaction score
actually forget that if its a 5 speed and somebody takes out the tranny stuff ill front the whole cost, they can have the truck.

91f2504x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would really love to go get that, it would give me another use for that big Ramsey 12,000 lb winch that I mounted on the front of my gooseneck.If it was 4x4 I would already be loading up to go get it. I would still like to have it, but I know the wife would have a fit.

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
Man I brought this up with the other half and her exact words "If you buy that im gone" Well SOB.... Its only the fact that she dont want me spending all the money.

You can have my 5 Speed out of my truck if you buy it?

TwoTone IDI

ZF swap completed!
Reaction score
tell her you know a guy that will buy the truck FOR you and all she has to do is look at it. haha. thats probably the exact point.

i dont care what 5 speed i get as long as i get the tranny, clutch, pedal assy, shifter assy, and the peripherals.

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
She just said that Ive put to much money into mine to just throw it out. I told her I wouldnt really be spending any money on it. I said you want to buy it as long as you somehow get a ZF5 which I have in my current truck, in exchange for the transmission I get the dually for free....

Dont understand why she still not working with me!

91f2504x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She just said that Ive put to much money into mine to just throw it out. I told her I wouldnt really be spending any money on it. I said you want to buy it as long as you somehow get a ZF5 which I have in my current truck, in exchange for the transmission I get the dually for free....

Dont understand why she still not working with me!

The problem is, you are trying to use logic to get her to understand. You need to step back and just act angry because you want it and she doesn't want you to have it. After a while she will get tired of you acting mad at her and say to get it. At least this is what my wife does to me, so I am assuming it would work in the opposite direction. LOL

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
The problem is, you are trying to use logic to get her to understand. You need to step back and just act angry because you want it and she doesn't want you to have it. After a while she will get tired of you acting mad at her and say to get it. At least this is what my wife does to me, so I am assuming it would work in the opposite direction. LOL

Gonna give that a shot!:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online