auxillary switches

harley152

Reaction score
Ok, a buddy just bought a new "king ranch" dually and has a question for those who might know---what are the 4 auxillary switches to the right of the steering column next to the factory brake controller??? I, he, both wifeys went through the owners manual and nada, zip, zilch---so he calls the dealer and guess what---nada, zip, zilch!!! Sure hope the dealer knows more about the rest of the truck when time for service or warranty work!!!

TIA,

Jerry

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Are they not the load switches for the trailer brakes.......
1 being light load/braking effort-all 4 being maxx load/braking effort?

SeeYa

OB Vendor/ DP-Tuner
Reaction score
harley152 said:
Ok, a buddy just bought a new "king ranch" dually and has a question for those who might know---what are the 4 auxillary switches to the right of the steering column next to the factory brake controller??? I, he, both wifeys went through the owners manual and nada, zip, zilch---so he calls the dealer and guess what---nada, zip, zilch!!! Sure hope the dealer knows more about the rest of the truck when time for service or warranty work!!!

TIA,

Jerry

Those little handy dandy switches are there for you to wire up what ever you what to them. Ex: Need a switch for NOS, propane, water ****,Train horn,etc. So you don't have to put a hole in your dash. Thinking of a HI-Idle switch myself.:Sly

Diane