Austin's F-Superduty work to play build

austin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its funny making brown shine we think of turds mud and old beater trucks not shiny and nice but it does look good keep it up then come do mine

Get in line! After showing these pics, I've got so many people asking me 'my secret'. LOL

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Wb is 137" a standard pickup is 133"

What paint did you use? I have heard of rustolium being used but yours looks WAY better

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Austin, it's looking great! Keep up the good work and the photos. Hope to see it in person this July at the Rally.;Really:D

Heath

austin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What paint did you use? I have heard of rustolium being used but yours looks WAY better

Thanks Brad - it's Rustoleum. ;p It's all about the prep work and taking your time. And since it's taken 8 months to get this far, I'd say I've taken my time! LOL

Austin, it's looking great! Keep up the good work and the photos. Hope to see it in person this July at the Rally.;Really:D

Heath

Thanks Heath! I'd love to make it to the next rally. :thumbsup:

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey austin can you explain the process you did to get the paint to look like that? That is awesome and is it just rustoleum canned spray paint? And did you do it the same as the videos on youtube? If so how did you keep the paint from dripping on vertical surfaces? N paint job though?

88IDImattman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks great im a fan of the rattle can paint jobs if ya take your time an work it right you can get a really good finish and on the cheap side too none of the 4500 bucs i was quated to paint the CC/DRW......you got a great looking truck coming together there

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Hey austin can you explain the process you did to get the paint to look like that? That is awesome and is it just rustoleum canned spray paint? And did you do it the same as the videos on youtube? If so how did you keep the paint from dripping on vertical surfaces? N paint job though?

looks great im a fan of the rattle can paint jobs if ya take your time an work it right you can get a really good finish and on the cheap side too none of the 4500 bucs i was quated to paint the CC/DRW......you got a great looking truck coming together there

In the 1st post he said he thinned the paint and put on in with a ROLLER

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
ya better leave now, rally is in detroit next year....

WOW Corey..... that was kinda cold...... but funny..... I am glad the good doc has a since of humor.

I think if it had been me.... when the second vehicle decided it did not want to goto the Rally, I would have said the h3!! with it, and went back home......

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online