ATS 093 + Boost Gauge

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
Whoa, K&N are crappy? So... the other one is 'better'? More air flow?

That is what i have heard people say is wrong with them.... they allow to much air through and therefore it allows dust and such past b/c the filter element is not fine enough. i use the factory desgined air filter in the truck in my sig and it lasts about 1,000-2,000 miles before it starts to get torn. carquest=$16.00

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
Here is the Autozone page for the filter for your airbox.

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/parts/1994-Ford-F250-3-4-ton-P-U-2WD/Air-Filter/_/N-j0mu8Z8gcsh

I got a filter from carquest that had the foam pre filter with it and i used it for a couple of days. then i looked at the restriction gauge on the airbox and it told me it was time to change my filter. took the foam out right then and there. it only had about 20-30 miles on it. have had the same filter on there for about 4 months now w/o foam pre filter and the restriction gauge has not even moved.

Blind Driver2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is what i have heard people say is wrong with them.... they allow to much air through and therefore it allows dust and such past b/c the filter element is not fine enough. i use the factory desgined air filter in the truck in my sig and it lasts about 1,000-2,000 miles before it starts to get torn. carquest=$16.00

Just keep it cleaned and oiled as per the instructions.

I have a Purealator on my 088. it's clean, but will suck on the vacuum guage at wot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance