Any current deals on IP's?

DOE-SST

1994 E350
Reaction score
I bought a pensacola pump.

Spent 5 days trying to make it work. fuel shutoff solenoid had a dozen large cracks in it, the shut off lever inside the pump was constantly sticking, and the visible metal parts inside the pump had a fair amount of rust on them. Pensacola's only help was to suggest I wiggle the lever to free it up. $350 for junkyard quality and a week of aggravation (van install). Never again.

I did buy a few UHaul pumps. Only installed one, and it has been running fine. If you need one, shoot me an email.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seriously? Visible RUST inside a pump? That means it was not rebuilt. Period. I can't imagine selling someone a used pump with rust in it. That's a failure waiting to happen. We will not allow a single spec of rust to go out the door. If it breaks loose inside the pump and makes it's way to the right spot, the pump is done.

We are all caught up and have pumps on the shelf again. :)

Houndsman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Mel will I'm still worken of it I have 500 right now I'm worken of the rest, just hard with three kids and all you know,

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Hey Mel will I'm still worken of it I have 500 right now I'm worken of the rest, just hard with three kids and all you know,

Well I have one wife that has kept me paying no matter what comes up. I honestly feel the only way the payout stops is when I stop breathing.. Hmmm.. Something to shoot for I guess. I used to figure for every gollar spent on what she wants I would spend a dollar on my pets projects... Got way to expensive so I reduced my costs by 50%.... I stopped funding my projects...:cry:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
If money were not something I need so much I sure would have new paint on my truck and a new steering box. Mine keeps getting sloppy.. I sure would be investing in that Rox Box or whatever its called. And it would be ported for the hydroboost... Nothing steers like my 79 chevy C30 camper special.. That thing steers sweet. No effort like our system feels.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Nothing steers like my 79 chevy C30 camper special.. That thing steers sweet. No effort like our system feels.

I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. Mine was the same way. Could hold the brakes down hard, and still turn the wheels lock to lock with ONE pinky finger.

But what's this steering box porting?
Maybe 2nd time I've ever seen it mentioned.